Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2017, 07:23 AM

Re: Making a complaint.

Just an update on this.

I made my sworn statement and a copy of this was sent to the therapist.
She denied everything.

She said the buzzer was working and she enclosed a signed statement from another practitioner who verified that it was working.

She said she adjusted the therapy table perfectly and she knew how to do it. (She didn't)

The receptionist said I didn't go beyond my allotted time - she said I got off the table after only 5 minutes and started calling for the therapist. She said she heard the buzzer and the therapist came to me straight away. All a lie!!

The practice owner has made a statement that he never received my letter of complaint.

The three of them between them are making it sound as though I've made it all up.

It's a toss up who the chiropractic council will believe.

I am feeling very despondent now. I think she will get away with it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2017, 07:46 AM

Hi

I know, it is exceedingly difficult at times, the system looks after itself, which is totally wrong.

I feel for you Carol, I really do.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2017, 08:40 AM

I am feeling very despondent now. I think she will get away with it.
Don't be Carol,it's not worth it, you will just cause yourself unnecessary stress and I am sure you have enough of that already.

I am afraid you had little chance of getting any redress, in these circumstances people often stick together because of loyalty to the business which employs them.
Unfair I know but some good might come of it , the chiropractor may be more attentive to patients in the future.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2017, 09:46 AM

Carol this is awful.

Does the practice have a website where people can put reviews?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2017, 09:50 AM

Don't feel bad carol, the main thing is you may have made it better for next patients as they will attend closer in future I'm sure. Sometimes we just have to accept things happen and we can't change them, I'd leave them a stinking review before I officially complained these days that seems to matter more than complaints.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2017, 11:43 AM

I agree. When these people close ranks, there is little you can do without clear independent evidence.

Writing an adverse review is the best thing in such circumstances, in my view. It publicises your experiences and invites the practice to provide proof that you are wrong: in effect, putting the boot on the other foot.

Moreover, if anyone else suffers the same sort of thing, they too will be prompted to add their views as well, compounding the problems faced by the practice.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 08:35 AM

Carol, lt makes you want to stand outside their premises with a placard warning people not to use them!

I'm not sure if this is illegal or not though!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 09:51 AM

Hurrah for Google reviews. I've had a few things to say on there!
Most of the other reviews were full of praise - I wonder if they wrote them themselves?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Carol, lt makes you want to stand outside their premises with a placard warning people not to use them!

I'm not sure if this is illegal or not though!
It has been done. I seem to remember such a protest outside (on public land) a furniture store.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 12:01 PM

I complained about a holiday cottage, it was a health and safety issue, not only to the booking agent but I also left an honest review online to warn other potential guests. I also left comments in the visitors book. I have received a £50 voucher off a future booking at any cottage of my choice. You need to complain to make these businesses improve standards.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top