Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 05:39 PM

Re: Judge Rinder

I thought he was just a prosecuting barrister which is different from being a judge. Anyone can study to be a judge in a magistrates court. A friend of mine is and she is no lawyer.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 05:42 PM

I love his character. He doesnt suffer fools gladly. I like that in professions such as that. I hate weak professionals. He makes me lol.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 05:44 PM

Oh judges are a miserable lot, or were when I did jury service
at crown court.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 07:30 PM

I know I’m the odd one out here but I just can’t stand Judge Judy, the wife adores her by the way. To me she’s a rude cocky egoistic knowall, her constant interruptions when people are trying to explain their case is disgraceful, and when she starts shouting “You are in MY court now!” that really gets my blood up, it’s not HER court it’s the PEOPLES court, someone ought to remind her of that, and it I ever had to come up before her I wouldn’t be long about telling her who pays her wages, the silly old cow thinks she's performing on a stage.
That’s not meant to offend her many fans, it’s just my opinion of HER.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I know I’m the odd one out here but I just can’t stand Judge Judy, the wife adores her by the way. To me she’s a rude cocky egoistic knowall, her constant interruptions when people are trying to explain their case is disgraceful, and when she starts shouting “You are in MY court now!” that really gets my blood up, it’s not HER court it’s the PEOPLES court, someone ought to remind her of that, and it I ever had to come up before her I wouldn’t be long about telling her who pays her wages, the silly old cow thinks she's performing on a stage.
Jem - I like yer honesty
The fact is, if you watch these avidly as I do - you will not believe the ejits she is faced with day in day out - I'd be mental by now
But - I respect your decision .......
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Jem - I like yer honesty
The fact is, if you watch these avidly as I do - you will not believe the ejits she is faced with day in day out - I'd be mental by now
But - I respect your decision .......
And I yours Patsy. But whenever Judge Judy comes on I make meself scarce, otherwise the lads in the white coats would have me in a straight jacket and towed away.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 07:47 PM

And I yours Patsy. But whenever Judge Judy comes on I make meself scarce, otherwise the lads in the white coats would have me in a straight jacket and towed away.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I thought he was just a prosecuting barrister which is different from being a judge. Anyone can study to be a judge in a magistrates court. A friend of mine is and she is no lawyer.
That may explain my problem with him as he seems to not have the sort of training and knowledge needed for th programme I described. He waffles on not answering the questions which if he is what you describe he probably doesn't have the knowledge needed.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 08:37 PM

Och I understand where you're coming from Jem. It does all seem disrespectful. They get the fans though and that's what matters to them. I've never been in a real court, so maybe some of them are like that? Don't wish to be in a real court either
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 08:47 PM

Let's face it Folks,THEY are now 'TV Stars' and I'm sure Those behind the scenes will encourage HIM to camp it up,and HER to be a bullying control freak...makes for good television...That's Show-Business for Ya ;~)

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top