Join for free
Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 01:20 PM

Re: Roger Daltrey On Brexit

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Not the same thing at all .. I've been know to pose as a penguin referee who kept score over a war between the USA and the UK but it doesn't mean I know a damn thing about tanks and planes... though it did prove that penguins can speak and type English.

What happened did you get the sack? I think you should charge us and then you'd might realise how low demand is.
You were an MEP then were you.

Tell you what.

You tell me your qualifications and I'll tell you mine.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
Tell you what.

You tell me your qualifications and I'll tell you mine.
I've never claimed to have any ... leastways not of the kind you could cram a CV with which is presumably what you are bragging about.
The referendum was for the citizens of the UK, irrespective of who they were.

Your turn now.
Tell me what your qualifications are?
And now you've offered, or bragged, I shan't let it rest until you do.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 01:29 PM

I've just had an awful thought ...

Will this forum have enough server space to accommodate this undoubtedly long long resume you're going to attach for us.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 01:29 PM

I am a citizen of the UK.
Tho I fail to see what relevance that has.

As usual you can't sustain an objective discussion so head for the personal stuff.

my knowledge of the EU will be rolled out as subjects come up. You will have to try to keep up.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

27-12-2016, 01:35 PM

You're now wriggling on a hook ... of your own making.

It was you, not me .. who insisted they were better informed and had held some position as EU spokesperson worth financial reimbursement... for which we should be 'glad'.

It was you who demanded to know my qualifications, presumably to measure against yours. I told you mine.

I'm waiting to hear yours.

You do realise you're now about to lose any credibility that you might have had ... by showing you have no substance.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 01:38 PM

To be perfectly frank,, those who put themselves on a pedestal usually fall longest and hardest .

There's no need to tell us after the process of the subjects come out.

You know all the related subjects now, so tell us in advance what we should do.. so far you've only really engaged with 'Fish'. Tell us about all the other scenarios we are going to face and in particular , miss out on .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
It was you who demanded to know my qualifications, presumably to measure against yours. I told you mine.

I'm waiting to hear yours.
As this is going to take some considerable time, I wonder whether we could make this into some sort of competition. I propose that we each put forward our suspicion of what her qualification(s) might be and then, assuming she ever gets round to telling us, we'll see who was the closest.

My suggestion: BSC (Bronze Swimming Certificate).
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

27-12-2016, 01:47 PM

You think she swam to France when she left?

I hadn't thought of that.
I imagine she's penned articles for some small weekly local village rag at the rate of an EU dollar per six words... next to the Agony Aunt column, which she probably wrote too.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 01:48 PM

Those four countries saved from bankruptcy..
How did they get to be in such a state as members of the utopian EU?
How long will the wealthy countries support the lame ducks?
How much wealth have those who bailed out lost?
How can a country enrich another without impoverishing itself to some degree?
Flicker
France

27-12-2016, 03:27 PM

The answers to all your questions are readily available by asking your friend google. Check out 2008 global financial crash begun in the USA.

The countries who bailed out the 4 have lost nothing. The money was already there for such emergencies.

I don't know why you bother...the UK isn't part of it.

The EU will get its money back over times via interest charged on the loans.

You really don't know about this do you?

Banking is a bit more complex than lending a friend a fiver.

Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top