Join for free
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 > Last »
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 12:16 PM

Brexit referendum, have you changed your mind?

Ok, so we have all voted and the decision is to leave the EU.

My question is if we were to have another referendum tomorrow would you vote the same?

I voted out, my views haven't changed in fact I would say I am even more convinced I made the right decision

What about you whether you voted leave or remain are you now wavering?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 12:17 PM

Re: Brexit referendum, have you changed your mind?

Brexit referendum, have you changed your mind?

Absolutely NOT!!!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 12:21 PM

The last time i voted for "LEAVE" nothing has changed my opinion nearly six months down the line.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 12:23 PM

No I haven't changed my mind having voted to leave and nothing anyone can say will alter my opinion.
So I would vote the same way again ...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 12:24 PM

I feel the same, but I with all the problems maybe some people might be wavering or would abstain from voting at all?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 12:28 PM

I would still vote the same way. But I suspect there are some who might change-leaving will not bring about a new hospital every week,nor will it stop the the wars and refugees.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 12:34 PM

I would still vote leave.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
My question is if we were to have another referendum tomorrow would you vote the same?
If we were to have another referendum on the same issue then all sensible people would and should refuse to vote on principle, regardless of which side of the fence they are on.

If you were to vote at all, you would be sanctioning the death of the democratic process and would be replacing it with the ability of government to conduct votes until they get what they want. Can you imagine it . . . ?

General election

Populous votes Labour,

Conservatives say "ok, it's not binding, so let's have another election and try that again"

Rinse repeat until they win.

Utterly stupid concept, and that underpins why there can not be, and will not be another referendum on leaving the EU.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
If we were to have another referendum on the same issue then all sensible people would and should refuse to vote on principle, regardless of which side of the fence they are on.
Dangerous concept!

There is a clear danger that, because all the "sensible people" declined to vote, the others would carry the result.

I suggest that voting becomes more vital than ever, whichever side one is on, as one team, or the other, will push to take advantage of the opening.

Never refuse to vote, I suggest, as you'll be really p.......d if you lose as a result.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 01:13 PM

Let me think about it

( one nano second later ) and the answer to the question ..... would I still vote to leave the most corrupt union in the galaxy ?

Will tell you after the break

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top