Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 11:22 PM

Re: Grenfell Tower

Must be me then just getting out of step with all the cut and thrust of incisive mind expanding debate.
I'll stick to discussing my breakfast (toasted crumpets dripping with butter ) .. and how I bought a pretty dress ( nope, 4 inch killer high heels to go with my suspenders and forum flak jacket for me please).

Then again, I'm not in the best position to differentiate ... I call someone a daft wally and they up sticks and off.

Everyone as you were ... just pile the casualties in the trenches ready for the Red Cross medics.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'll stick to discussing my breakfast (toasted crumpets dripping with butter ) .. and how I bought a pretty dress (nope, 4 inch killer high heels to go with my suspenders and forum flak jacket for me please).
Oh! And I thought it was going to be completely boring!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 11:34 PM

Must be me then just getting out of step with all the cut and thrust of incisive mind expanding debate.
I'll stick to discussing my breakfast (toasted crumpets dripping with butter ) .. and how I bought a pretty dress ( nope, 4 inch killer high heels to go with my suspenders and forum flak jacket for me please).

Then again, I'm not in the best position to differentiate ... I call someone a daft wally and they up sticks and off.

Everyone as you were ... just pile the casualties in the trenches ready for the Red Cross medics.
And don't forget who you borrowed them off......
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 11:54 PM

Never OGF .. and might I commend you on your ability to keep your stocking seams straight. Not a lot of men can do that.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 12:19 AM

Never OGF .. and might I commend you on your ability to keep your stocking seams straight. Not a lot of men can do that.
Stockings still have seams?

How old fashioned!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes I do believe that - a product of that scumbag 'nasty party' member Thatcher (phth, phth, phth).
Are you a sleeper abandoned at the end of the Cold War?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Are you a sleeper abandoned at the end of the Cold War?
Hi

UJ was part of a cunning plan.

In event of war he was to eat all the food and starve us to death.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 02:11 PM

Hi

Just to let you know, not all Councils are useless when it comes to Fire Precautions and Overcrowding.

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/...telford-house/

The level of fine is low, considering it is unlimited and also a possible Jail Sentence, but it puts the marker down.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 03:24 PM

They should also put in a full fire alarm system if it's now classed as an HMO if there isn't one already and emergency lights on all exit routes.

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top