Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2018, 05:09 PM

Re: How do you listen to music?

Originally Posted by carol ->
I listen to music on the wonderful Playa Cofi Juke box on my computer.

I listen to CD's sometimes - and when I'm out walking or at the gym I have an I pod.
I'm thinking of getting a waterproof I pod for when I'm swimming on my own..
At the gym, Carol? We need you in the 'Post Your Daily Exercise Routine' thread please!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2018, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
At the gym, Carol? We need you in the 'Post Your Daily Exercise Routine' thread please!
My gym routine wouldn't be worth talking about Floydy. I'm not a serious gym goer.

Nowadays I take it very easy due to trochanteric bursitis. I only go once a week. I think my main exercise in the furure has go to be swimming...
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2018, 06:07 PM

My gym routine wouldn't be worth talking about Floydy. I'm not a serious gym goer.

Nowadays I take it very easy due to trochanteric bursitis. I only go once a week. I think my main exercise in the furure has go to be swimming...
Aw it doesn't matter how much or how little exercise you can manage, Carol. We have a good canaraderie going on in there. There's lots of help and advice too.
What it trochanteric bursitis? It sounds like a respiratory issue?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2018, 06:46 PM

I listen to music on the wonderful Playa Cofi Juke box on my computer.

I listen to CD's sometimes - and when I'm out walking or at the gym I have an I pod.
I'm thinking of getting a waterproof I pod for when I'm swimming on my own..
Do they do waterproof MP3s too?
As I'm not on an iPhone neither have I iTunes on the laptop
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2018, 06:49 PM

That's the way I'm going too Carol
Swim 3 to 4 times a week but i still intend to do the cycling in the summer months too
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2018, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
What it trochanteric bursitis? It sounds like a respiratory issue?
It's inflamation in the bursa of the big muscle where my thigh joins my body. The doctor recently put me on 4 different kinds of pain killers to help. I have to take 2 of each - that's 8 painkillers at a time every 4 hours.

I think I may have developed it after walking up a really steep hill..

https://www.webmd.boots.com/pain-man...teric-bursitis
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

05-03-2018, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Do they do waterproof MP3s too?
As I'm not on an iPhone neither have I iTunes on the laptop
I don't know Rhian. Type it into Amazon - it should be on there.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

05-03-2018, 07:05 PM

I don't know Rhian. Type it into Amazon - it should be on there.
I will Carol, thanks
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 12:55 AM

Carol, I'm disappointed for you that your bursitis is still so pervasive. If you are on four painkillers, it's remarkable that you are doing as much as you are! My cousin had bursitis for some time and it was a long road back, but she did eventually get some relief. Hopefully you mend quickly.

Rhian there are definitely some waterproof MP3 players out there but look at the reviews carefully. Some of the people I surf with have them (it's a mystery why) so I know they can be fairly dependable.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top