Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 02:03 PM

Re: The end of ukip???

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Farage should appear in the centre of the Union Jack when we leave the EU.
Brilliant idea Longdogs and i also think he should be knighted the man deserves to be SIR NIGEL FARAGE i am sure thousands if not millions would rejoice and maybe street parties to honor the great man.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Brilliant idea Longdogs and i also think he should be knighted the man deserves to be SIR NIGEL FARAGE i am sure thousands if not millions would rejoice and maybe street parties to honor the great man.
Excellent idea Doc - street parties. I shall order the bent cucumbers forthwith.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 02:35 PM

It's pretty obvious that Cameron's call for a Referendum was brought on by the increasing popularity of UKIP and Farage, for which he deserves as much praise as possible

I had hoped that UKIP would continue in some form as a viable party, and I'm both disappointed and annoyed that they let a golden opportunity slip through their fingers

The problem we now have is that we have just about the weakest and most inept government we've had for years. They're only clinging on to power as the alternative is so much worse - A Labour party consisting of such luminaries as Dianne Abbott, David Lammy & others, and led by someone who supports terrorists and is anti - British

Recent events have shown that no politicians are concerned about the ordinary people of this country, whether it be the fishermen or white working class girls being raped across the length & breadth of the country
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
it's pretty obvious that cameron's call for a referendum was brought on by the increasing popularity of ukip and farage, for which he deserves as much praise as possible

i had hoped that ukip would continue in some form as a viable party, and i'm both disappointed and annoyed that they let a golden opportunity slip through their fingers

the problem we now have is that we have just about the weakest and most inept government we've had for years. They're only clinging on to power as the alternative is so much worse - a labour party consisting of such luminaries as dianne abbott, david lammy & others, and led by someone who supports terrorists and is anti - british

recent events have shown that no politicians are concerned about the ordinary people of this country, whether it be the fishermen or white working class girls being raped across the length & breadth of the country
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 08:17 PM

Hi

Ukip could not manage themselves, how could they manage a country?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 10:33 PM

The vote for leave in the referendum was a kick up the backside for politicians and the `establishment` and should have been a wake-up call for those in authority to mend their ways and get on with the job of governing the country fairly and equally. What's happening now with the collusion of the remain voters is the gradual slide back to the way things were before the referendum with self-serving MPs and businesses back to looking after their own positions and interests and positions in the trough. Back to `an us and them` society. Don't be siren called by the empty promises of the Labour Party, they are as bad as everyone else in the fight for position and power.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 10:39 PM

I doubt if we'll get rid of Farage and UKIP that easily, some turds are hard to flush.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
The vote for leave in the referendum was a kick up the backside for politicians and the `establishment` and should have been a wake-up call for those in authority to mend their ways and get on with the job of governing the country fairly and equally. What's happening now with the collusion of the remain voters is the gradual slide back to the way things were before the referendum with self-serving MPs and businesses back to looking after their own positions and interests and positions in the trough. Back to `an us and them` society. Don't be siren called by the empty promises of the Labour Party, they are as bad as everyone else in the fight for position and power.
Hi

Very well put Judd.

That is it in a nutshell.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
I doubt if we'll get rid of Farage and UKIP that easily, some turds are hard to flush.
You especially....
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
It's pretty obvious that Cameron's call for a Referendum was brought on by the increasing popularity of UKIP and Farage, for which he deserves as much praise as possible

I had hoped that UKIP would continue in some form as a viable party, and I'm both disappointed and annoyed that they let a golden opportunity slip through their fingers

The problem we now have is that we have just about the weakest and most inept government we've had for years. They're only clinging on to power as the alternative is so much worse - A Labour party consisting of such luminaries as Dianne Abbott, David Lammy & others, and led by someone who supports terrorists and is anti - British

Recent events have shown that no politicians are concerned about the ordinary people of this country, whether it be the fishermen or white working class girls being raped across the length & breadth of the country
This exactly - well said mate........

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top