Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 08:56 AM

A Different Reality

Jeremy Corbyn has insisted he can reach out beyond his core supporters as his leadership rival said Labour was not on a "trajectory to win power".
At a hustings event, he said his policies would win over "some people that have been tempted to vote Tory".
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 08:57 AM

Re: A Different Reality

A case of duel personality. Heaven help us if he ever became PM.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 09:02 AM

Heaven didn't help us when the witch destroyed peoples lives did it?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 09:04 AM

I would not mind a Labour Government or even a party to rid us of the current mob in charge.

Neither Smith nor Corbyn will supply that, Blairite or Communist is not what we need now.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 09:07 AM

At long last the Labour party are a dying breed in their death throws, now perhaps we can get GB back to where it should be in the world.
That wicked witch got me my first house and moved up the housing ladder. Never managed to get anywhere under that terrible labour government they stifled everything.
She gave us chances, some of us grabbed them and others didn't and now regret not taking them
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Oh I don't know, I think the witch improved my life. She gave me more opportunities and released me from the clutches of bully-boy unions.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 09:36 AM

What a shambles the Labour party has turned into .
I see in Corbyn and some others the shadow of the Trotskyist's and a desire for a return to the days of Derek Hatton, Red Robbo and blackmail by the unions . They are stuck in the past *shudders*

Smith wants to stay in EU, that puts him bottom of any list for me.

I see the Labour Conference is in doubt because a Union with antiquated ideas is flexing its muscles..
The GMB said the refusal by a security company to sign a union agreement was against Labour's rules.
It is calling on the party to find an alternative contractor for next month's event to avoid it being "scuppered".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37115848
Like I said a shambles and one that could keep Labour out of power for years to come..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Like I said a shambles and one that could keep Labour out of power for years to come..
At least we have that to thank him for.
PhilipM
Wales, UK
PhilipM is male  PhilipM has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 05:51 PM

Well as a longstanding, though no longer active, Member of the Labour Party I have a vote in the forthcoming leadership election but I am unsure how to use it or whether the result matters now?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
She made this country great again after the left wing filth tried to destroy it in the Sixties

No way could Corbyn do that in a million years.

He could take us back to the sixties.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top