Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2017, 09:59 AM

Re: Other Planets with Atmospheres

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Why not invent and build a teleportation device, then we could find out for sure.
We have already Longdogs, it's called 'Google' but it only goes in one direction at the moment....I suspect they're working on it as we speak.....
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2017, 04:34 PM

Re: Other Planets with Atmospheres

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Sorry Surfermom, I didn't mean to be disrespectful...

Now lets not have anymore talk about 'Spectography' and 'Dark Matter' .....While I strip down this interesting piece of equipment to see how it works.....
....Oh, I see, you meant running...running...I see now....

Certainly disrepect taken, just kidding with the jab back in your direction .

The fun thing about this work is that I take whatever student and study they give me - everything from quantum physics to cosmology - so I am forever learning (of which I am wanting more of the older I get). Each study is like a piece of a giant, solid black puzzle. These students erase the pieces to make the image visible, and it will be up to others to put them together in puzzle, of which no one knows how the whole should appear. I suspect that we will find hints of life in a not too distant future, but it will most likely be a long extinct suggestion of life that was elegantly basic and microscopic.

Swimfeeders, I am completely with you on this. While much of what I am doing involves macro scales, I am extremely interested in graviton theory. It's going to be a tricky one to model, but it is the near-term holy grail. Endlessly fascinating!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top