Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 06:22 PM

Fast light fairy

I have not got a clue how, but everytime I open the fridge the light comes on, and it is not me that does it.
I have tried everything to catch her , sneaking up and carefully opening the door, right up to a surprise attack and flinging the door open. Evey time without fail she has beaten me to it. AMAZING. Day or night doesn't matter she is always so alert
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 06:33 PM

Re: Fast light fairy

Try using a torch when you sneak into the kitchen Bazza
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I have not got a clue how, but everytime I open the fridge the light comes on, and it is not me that does it.
I have tried everything to catch her , sneaking up and carefully opening the door, right up to a surprise attack and flinging the door open. Evey time without fail she has beaten me to it. AMAZING. Day or night doesn't matter she is always so alert
Have you ever thought that she may live in there and nips into the salad drawer so you won't see her. It must be cold living in the fridge so I bet she keeps the light on after you close the door... to keep it a bit warmer.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 06:59 PM

She's in the fridge because it's too cold in the freezer.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 07:03 PM

I'm impressed with your fridge fairy RS as I am my very own sock fairy. Just as I am about to run out of socks, I open the drawer and there they are, all washed, rolled up and in their compartments. I have mentioned this to Mrs LDs but she doesn't believe me for some reason.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 07:20 PM

Did you know there is a cleaning fairy.???

My daughter told me when she moved out that the cleaning fairy didnt move with her.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by cass ->
did you know there is a cleaning fairy.???

My daughter told me when she moved out that the cleaning fairy didnt move with her.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top