Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 06:36 AM

Re: MP's reject animals feel pain.

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Where would it end if every false claim by every newspaper and politician were to be retracted ?

The point about this has little to do with the sentience of animals, but the ability of our government to over ride current EU laws.
Yes it was but that is not how it was being presented in the left wing media. It was a deliberate attempt to portray Conservatives as cruel and unfeeling. It wasn't until Michael Gove spoke out that the truth was admitted and the papers retracted. But of course the job was done by then and many of the public won't see the retraction and believe what was published.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Stupid, thick, selfish, ignorant, people then aren't they!
Ditto Mups !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 07:15 PM

Oh shoot fake news
And I have written to my MP telling him what I think !

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top