Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 11:52 PM

the search for a miracle cure

Just watching this show about one man's experience with stem cell therapy for MS. I have (have had) friends with MS and was hoping this would be more uplifting. Am thinking that I should maybe re-qualify and go into medical research as this is something I always wanted to do. I feel frustrated that the researchers are just missing something, that should be possible to find....if only we could live our lives again and find all the answers to questions that just require a different point of view....
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2017, 10:19 PM

Re: the search for a miracle cure

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I feel frustrated that the researchers are just missing something, that should be possible to find
All a sham. The "missing something" has been known for 1000s of years but is jealously kept by those who have it. I'm talking obviously of the Philosopher's Stone, Alkahest, Elixir Of Life, call it what you will.

To dismiss this as a hoax or fairy story is to deny the 1000s of documents that have been written in the 1600s, 1700s, 1800s and 1900s by 100s and 100s of different individuals.

Equally it is to deny the clear and numerous references to it in the bible, the Quran, in Taoism, Rosicrucianism and lots of other mainstream religions and faiths.

If it were a hoax, it is the hoax of the millennia. The most complex hoax ever perpetrated throughout human history.

I appreciate that those who have not seen or read any of those 1000s of documents, treatises and scholarly works may struggle with this. To them I simply say, start doing the research, start Googling about alchemy and go and see all the works which are freely downloadable.

We are all being lied to. We live in a world in which our lives are kept deliberately short. We should be living many hundreds of years and we should be doing so in perfect health.

We are kept in this degrading state to be a nation of slaves. Nothing but a workforce that has but a moments life and will never therefore have the time to really see the truth or learn anything.

Those wanting to look into this can Google any of the books/titles below and download them. The content will not make sense because all alchemy works are written cryptically but at the least just look and see how widespread this is. It's too big to be a hoax.

These are just a tiny few of the 1000s of works which are all describing the same thing.

Our lives are not meant to be lived the way we are living. You can sense and feel that in your very spirit. We should be free, healthy, enriched and be able to enjoy the world around us. We are not suppose to be worker ants.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 01:37 AM

Well I didn't quite mean that Realist and I agree that the way we live our lives isn't the way our bodies were designed to live. But then our bodies were designed for us to live off the land and die before 50 from wear and tear (or in the case of women earlier from childbirth).

What I meant in my post is that this is a problem and there is a solution but we just haven't found it yet. It's like any mathematical conundrum. There is always something they cannot see. So you have a maths genius who solves a maths problem and then someone else comes along who is even smarter and says you have that all wrong, here is the real solution. The question is how these cells can be temporarily reprogrammed and then the immune response can go back to attacking the myelin sheath. It's as if they are missing something in the way immunology works. I wish I could study it so that I could find a different angle. I'm sure everyone who goes into med research dreams of that.

I know someone currently going on such a trial so it's more personal to me. Years ago I had a friend who died of aggressive MS. A lovely guy, he was diagnosed at just 16. He spent years bedridden with 24 hour care.

I do agree with you on one area and that's the way medical research is conducted. A number of years ago I completed a foundation in some clinical studies which I didn't pursue for various reasons. Part of that included research and analysing past research. It's quite shocking how it works. The current expert knowledge is purely based on studies which end up torn apart by the next set of studies and of course it's impossible to eliminate bias of researchers so corruption must be rife. Its regimented nature leaves out any room for innovative thinking, the like we had 100 years ago. If you go to other countries where the system is more liberated they can come up with solutions that may be the answer. Where emphasis is on the passion for finding the answers rather than coming up against the establishment.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
But then our bodies were designed for us to live off the land and die before 50 from wear and tear.
Really?

So how did the Israelites survive walking through a desert then? They didn't live off the land.

And how did Noah and others live to 900yrs or more?

What we have been taught to believe, about life span, the food we need, is codswallop.

As we raise and breed cattle in a field, so are we deliberately raised and bred to form a slave workforce. We are denied that real food which would sustain us, heal us, provide huge longevity.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 12:00 PM

What codswallop! What proof is there that old Testament stories have any validity? Simple tales told to generations of simple people. Unbelievable that 21st century humans actually believe it, or anything else in the bible for that matter.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

25-11-2017, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
What codswallop! What proof is there that old Testament stories have any validity? Simple tales told to generations of simple people. Unbelievable that 21st century humans actually believe it, or anything else in the bible for that matter.
You're not interested in the proof CeeCee.

I've already listed 50+ works that explain it.

I've copiously, in other threads, explained how the fairy stories in the Bible are deliberate and done so to conceal these great secrets which are written there allegorically or cryptically.

The same secrets are cryptically recorded in the Quran too, go figure !

Also in Taosism

Also in Rosicrucianism

Also in the Bhagavad Gita

Also in just about every mainstream religion's primary works.

On top of that I have seen photos of lots of people's ACTUAL experiments, people who are following that encrypted code in these works. I've seen the photos of the flasks with the liquid in them, with the salt in them and of the cyclical process that is used which mimics nature.

I've seen enough already to know that this is no hoax. It is a massive thing, and has been with us for 1000s of years and kept guarded. The advent of the internet has changed things.

The Bible is not meant to be read literally so yes, you are quite right not to believe the "stories" as they are written. But do not let emotion and frustration cloud you from seeing the real information in there.

Noah, Moses, Jesus and many others very obviously had the Philosopher's Stone. That's how he healed people, transmuted one thing into another. It's how he could survive in the desert for 40 days and nights without food, without water, how he was not affected by the extreme heat and cold. It's how he survived being crucified and how his disciple healed him in the tomb.

It's all there for the reading hidden in plain sight.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 12:31 PM

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

25-11-2017, 12:46 PM

This has gone rather off topic. But I for one do not want to live 900 years. We are all meant to die of old age but when someone's healthy life is suddenly changed with a disabling condition like MS then it's a tragedy and we should look for a cure.

There is an element of diet affecting/triggering MS symptoms and it's an auto immune condition like diabetes type II. I will be interested to see what happens to my friend on this trial. They basically try to jump start the immune system using new programming of your own stem cells. But as we saw in the programme it's not long term. It appears that cells have memory or they are infected by other cells to go back to the old programming.

Perhaps AI will come up with the answers to some of these questions once they programme it to become smarter than we are. I am sure someone in a top secret lab is working on this now.
CeeCee
UK

25-11-2017, 12:59 PM

AnnieS, I have, in the past had two friends with MS, so was interested in watching the clinical trial involving Mark Lewis. I clearly remembered him from watching the Leveson Enquiry. One of my friends was a nurse in her mid twenties who was wheelchair bound, with her speech badly affected. Sadly she died very young. The other friend was a former colleague who was minimally affected. She would have flare-ups of the condition but managed to continue working. She died of cancer, not the MS.

The auto-immune system is responsible for so very many conditions. I developed thyrotoxicosis when aged eighteen, resulting in surgery at age twenty three. My RA is also an autoimmune condition. I am currently taking part in a clinical trial following my bowel cancer.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

25-11-2017, 03:23 PM

The clinical trial my friend is on gives priority to cancer patients. So they are finding strong links between the immune system and cancer.

Is your RA under control?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top