Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 10:24 PM

Re: Introducing...Holly.

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Aww she's lovely Jazzi, such a cuddly pup

She'll be great company for you, I hope you have many happy playful days with her.

I love her name too
Mags. Do you really mean playful or painful? I hope for Jazzi’s sake it’s not the latter.
Once they settle down, the teething problems are soon forgotten. 🐕
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Mags. Do you really mean playful or painful? I hope for Jazzi’s sake it’s not the latter.
Once they settle down, the teething problems are soon forgotten. 🐕
I wouldn't wish painful days on Jazzi, Emjay ..... although as you say, there may be a few
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 10:33 PM

Hoping the diarrhoea stage won't last! Looking forward to normal poo to pick up.

She didn't want her evening meal.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 10:48 PM

My daughter went through that stage with her new kittens. Running to the vets each time.
But the poos are normal now.
I wonder why cats get trained quicker than dogs, and always seem to go in the litter tray.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 11:00 PM

Holly not on her head. Seeing her face it looks like trying to get up to "what can I wreck now" expression
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Hoping the diarrhoea stage won't last! Looking forward to normal poo to pick up.

She didn't want her evening meal.

Personally, if she is still runny tomorrow, I wouldn't hesitate to ring my vet for advice. I would not leave her 36 hours, especially if she still doesn't want to eat.

Just a thought Jazzi, but did the breeder give you some of her usual food to tide you over, as a change of diet can easily upset their tums otherwise.

Also, did they tell you when she was last wormed and what with?
Just trying to think of things that could be causing it.

Hope all's well tomorrow.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 01:03 AM

Breeder said it's all perfectly normal. Said nomal fo about 36 hours. Wormed and vacced on Friday. And I bought and am giving her the same food.

Ringing round vets tomorrow to book her second vac and to register, so can ask at same time.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

27-11-2017, 01:03 AM

Thanks RS.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 07:36 AM

She is lovely, very cute and a lot of fun I bet. I'm jealous, I would love a dog but I think my cats would not be too pleased. Enjoy
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 07:45 AM

She is so beautiful, Jazzi, you are in for a fun time. Westies are usually good natured and very mischievous !

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top