Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 10:07 AM

Re: Introducing...Holly.

If and when you take her to the vet, get her chipped. But I expect you already know this.
You can’t trust breeders. One of the kittens that my daughter got recently was supposed to have been wormed and de fleaed.
But he wasn’t. But is now.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 03:46 PM

It's law now Emjay, that the breeders have to chip their pups.
Only takes a second for the vet to scan the chip and check.

Don't forget we have to also change the chip registration ownership to our name, Jazzi, and her KC registration ownership reg. too.

Hope she's eating better today.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 05:44 PM

Chip change was done yesterday by the breeder. No wonder they don't want to do the KC one as that is chargeable!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
She is so beautiful, Jazzi, you are in for a fun time. Westies are usually good natured and very mischievous !
Mischievous? You're dead right there!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 11:52 AM

Jazzi, l have only just seen this thread. The last l read, was you were preparing to get her.

At the time, l thought Holly would be a nice name for your new puppy as it was near Christmas. Now, l read you have called her Holly! Gosh, l must be turning into a clairvoyant!

Anyway, she looks beautiful and l bet you’ll be glad when those sharp teeth fall out!!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 12:01 PM

Remember having a pet micro chipped is no proof of ownership strangely enough. Only a bill of sale and receipt are legal proof so make sure you get that from the breeder as well
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Remember having a pet micro chipped is no proof of ownership strangely enough. Only a bill of sale and receipt are legal proof so make sure you get that from the breeder as well

Yes, strangely, this is true, as people who have had their dogs stolen have come to realise!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 12:38 AM

She's lovely Jazzi. A perfect name for the time of year.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

30-11-2017, 10:08 AM

What with watching her 24/7 and after reading something the other day, I realised I didn't get a receipt from the breeder, for the total amount! But I keep forgetting to contact them.

I also have to check that microchip details have been changed. Should have been expecting an email but nothing has come through.

Got the KC 5 weeks insurance certificate yesterday but they had her down as a male! Flipping heck. At least it was an 0800 number to call.

Yesterday a young female turned up with a harness and some jumpers for pup, but after an hour or so of her voice I was glad when she went home. And cocky? She was on the floor, I was on the chair, and it was her inclinced head, eyes closed, mouth open after uttering a boastful statement that made me think 'hmmm, glad you're leaving for Poland in 3 months!' Polish, born here, been offered a job as she is a historian. I don't care if people boast: it's the cocky expressions that goes with the words I don't like.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top