Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 05:42 PM

Re: Warning - Extreme Cruelty

Originally Posted by galty ->
For people who cant feel that they can click on the link please do it a very uplifting site and should be supported..

They do have the story of a greyhound exported to China which is not a nice to read so don't click on that.

As I say the rest of the site is very uplifting.

Thank you Galty.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hiya dongles, the link itself is about the lady who is working her butt off to try and get as many of these dogs as she can, out of China.

I don't bame you for not wanting to read it, as there is a section on her website explaining the fate of these dogs, as I said in the first post.

Do all these people who bet on dogs have any clue what they are encouraging, each time they place a bet?
Does it ever enter their heads what happens to those dogs when they are no longer able to win lots of money?

This has also led me to wonder about the fate of ex-race horses too.
If they are destroyed in a quick nd humane way, I feel sad, but can live with that. It is they way these animals are treated until they die that sickens me.
What kind of mentality does it take to be able to boil a dog alive?
Very, very sick people, who I would be very afraid of.
Its best not to think of these things Mups .

The wastage in the horse racing industry is huge .
Lots of young horses don't make the grade and are sold at sales . Some go to be retrained for other disciplines but this needs someone to train them young racehorses are not educated only trained enough to run races . Also because they are ridden too young they may be damaged .so many are sold for meat for the pet trade .
However there is no difference between a cow and a horse and a dog all are sentient beings and if they are to die should be treated humanely and dispatched without pain or fear .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Its best not to think of these things Mups .

The wastage in the horse racing industry is huge .
Lots of young horses don't make the grade and are sold at sales . Some go to be retrained for other disciplines but this needs someone to train them young racehorses are not educated only trained enough to run races . Also because they are ridden too young they may be damaged .so many are sold for meat for the pet trade .
However there is no difference between a cow and a horse and a dog all are sentient beings and if they are to die should be treated humanely and dispatched without pain or fear .

I entirely agree Muddy.
That is what I meant earlier when I said it is the way they are treated until they die that is so horrific and unecessary.
But you're right, sometimes its best not to think deeply about things we cannot change.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top