Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 09:36 PM

Re: Your photos

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If you've got it, flaunt it OGF.
Cheers Longdogs, I find the older I get the more promiscuous I seem to become, but should be more self conscious as decay sets in.........I suppose I'm preparing to leave the world the way I entered it......Naked....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Cheers Longdogs, I find the older I get the more promiscuous I seem to become, but should be more self conscious as decay sets in.........I suppose I'm preparing to leave the world the way I entered it......Naked....
I know what you mean. Sometimes I seriously worry that I will end up one of those old boys in the old folk's home that gets told off for getting it out.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I know what you mean. Sometimes I seriously worry that I will end up one of those old boys in the old folk's home that gets told off for getting it out.
Ha ha ha.. I hope not that promiscuous Longdogs....
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2017, 01:04 PM

One of Silver Tabby's photos up there now, pretty, I wonder where it is?!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top