Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 10:18 PM

Re: Another innocent man shot by American Police

Originally Posted by Norway ->
I am not a forum lawyer, I posted the article because it was so blatant a case of un trained police panicking, and I didnt ask you to even watch the video as it was obvious from the still that the policeman that did the shooting was in the way of a man behind with another body camera
I'll try again .... *big sigh*

We're merely disagreeing.
What you see as .. (a) blatant a case of un trained police panicking,.... I see an inconclusive and not proving the policeman's guilt.

The defence claimed the suspect was reaching to his waistband.
The prosecution claimed the suspects trousers had come down, exposing his underwear and he was only going to pull his trousers up.
I guess, in that split second of what-if's a more fashion conscious copper might have wondered about the underpants and not if there was a hidden gun about to be pulled into play.
Or the suspect might have shouted out explaining what he was doing. Once that split second passed it was too late.

As it is neither of us were there so do not know.
Initially, the police were responding to a report of a man pointing a gun out of his hotel room window.

It has left you with the view ...
Disgusting , the American police make me sick, they are filth .

And left me with a big splinter up my bum through fence sitting but glad that UK coppers don't carry guns because mistakes and misjudgements can so easily happen.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
British police shot that MAN, certainly not one of many like the USA police.
Yes that is true but probably illustrates why British police are unarmed. Can you imagine the carnage if they carried weapons?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 10:47 PM

Sometimes you can just see the bait dangling infront of your face and think ..... nah.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Sometimes you can just see the bait dangling infront of your face and think ..... nah.
Don’t tell them Pike!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top