Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 07:00 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, a bit of a thaw here overnight so the garden and drive are starting to reappear, long may it continue...

Off to B&Q first thing to stock up with painting supplies then Rosemary is going to start decorating the new loft whilst I prepare lunch, I may give her a hand this afternoon if she'll let me....

Enjoy your day folks.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 07:21 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good Morning everyone.

I am going to take the vacuum cleaner for a walk and re-arrange the dust, then off out to lunch with friends and maybe do a little more shopping. Need boring things like washing powder and brass polish.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 07:23 AM

Good Morning, folks.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 07:43 AM

Morning all.
About to turn in for my usual nocturnal snooze. Later at the doc's for an ear syringe. Nice.

Have a nice day y'all!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 08:02 AM

Mornng all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 08:32 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A slight thaw yesterday, but with another cold night, it is just a sheet of ice outside.

Nothing much planned except a Hospital Trip for a check up, thankfully local this time.

Washing machine is on already, then the tumble drier.

I much prefer the washing on the line, but no chance of that at the moment.

I also need to do a 100 litres of pure water for my aquarium which will take a few hours due to the low temperatures caused by lack of heating.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 08:52 AM

Good morning all.
First thing I've got on this morning is the clearing up. I had some of the family round last night for a pre Christmas gathering and with 2 kids under five there's a bit of a mess - popcorn trodden into carpet etc.

Huh & I only cleaned them a few days ago!!!

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 09:28 AM

Good morning all.

Snow clearing away which is good news, we had lots of rain last night.

Not going out today, i'm cooking my Jewish Chicken Penicilian which takes quite a while to cook, whilst that is cooking I will be doing the dusting.

Carol did you complain about the Steam Cleaner?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->

Carol did you complain about the Steam Cleaner?
Yes I did Susie. I sent an email to their customer services but I haven't even had a reply.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 10:08 AM

Good morning everyone off to a bad start, I overslept having been awake half the night . Why is it easier to go to sleep when it is time to get up

I am due to have my hair cut this morning if I can get the car out, there has been a bit of a thaw during the night and the tractor has been down the lane to the sheep flattened the snow so I might get out.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top