Join for free
Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 04:57 PM

Re: Theresa May suffers humiliation in Commons

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
You much prefer the baying of Hooray Henries obviously!
Obviously ...not.
I claim my prize for identifying you as the poor flagging fox scampering across the fields ... not to avoid the hunt, but the timorous bunny behind you in pursuit.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I presume Devo does, as do I, it means the sovereignty of PARLIAMENT, not the dictatorship of the scumbag 'nasty party'.
Is this the same sovereignty they were willing to give away to the dictatorship of a EU superstate?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 06:41 PM

Theresa May has asked Santa for a home makeover this year.

First thing on the list was a new cabinet.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 06:51 PM

Oh goody, goody, means that Jeremy will be walking into Downing Street - your worst nightmare!!!
As I've said before, at my time of life I'm not really bothered. Compo becoming PM, if it ever came to that, would adversely affect the country as a whole and especially the young people who plan to live in it for the rest of their lives.

If I were young and Compo did get in, I'd be off to a more civilised country toot sweet!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Oh come on UJ even you can see it's a determined bid by miffed Remainers to get May with her back against the wall.
All these whining Remainers are doing is destroying the country.
Hardly something to cheer them for , even a committed and certifiable Commie should see that.
Quite right. The remainiacs, and especially those in government, are going to be responsible for any major problems this country faces in the future.

If and when that should happen they will, of course, go all quiet and pretend they haven't said anything.

That's the sort of people they are.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
As I've said before, at my time of life I'm not really bothered. Compo becoming PM, if it ever came to that, would adversely affect the country as a whole and especially the young people who plan to live in it for the rest of their lives.

If I were young and Compo did get in, I'd be off to a more civilised country toot sweet!

Bye!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

14-12-2017, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
May ought to cast them to their fate,call an election but announce she'll not fight it as PM or an MP.
I think that would make all the difference. If JRM stood as leader in a GE, enjoying his popularity these days, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Conservatives won.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

14-12-2017, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think that would make all the difference. If JRM stood as leader in a GE, enjoying his popularity these days, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Conservatives won.

Fantasy la-la land - not a ghost in hells chance.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

14-12-2017, 07:08 PM

Bye!!!
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm going nowhere.

Talking of which, I'm surprised that you haven't emigrated to Russia or North Korea before now.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

14-12-2017, 07:09 PM

Fantasy la-la land - not a ghost in hells chance.
It would be funny if you had to eat your words, wouldn't it?

You'd probably commit hari kari!

Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top