Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 10:36 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning all. We have a mix of sunshine and showers but it's not frosty thank goodness. John is on his way to pick up our president and go to Tidworth Barracks to make a presentation. I would have gone as well but we don't have anyone to look after Pippa today. Left over stew for me while they are living it up🙁.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 12:16 PM

buenas dias all. We all slept late this morning, must be due to all the hassles of the last couple of days. Weather is okay, sunny, not really warm right now but not too cold either. I'm just about to dash off to the boulevard with my new mobile phone..........again. I haven't had it long, a couple of months, it's already been back to Madrid to be "fixed", that problem solved another one appeared, that too was fixed yesterday by a girl in the shop. Unfortunately she is Russian, very nice and speaks good English, but she asked if I minded if she changed it to her own language whilst she sorted it. Of course not, I said. Problem solved, I get home, and, yes you've guessed, she forgot to change it back and I never thought to ask. It's all gobblygook to me right now, so I must get back there before her shift finishes at 2 p.m. Most of the staff there are none English speaking Spanish, and I can't cope with all this techie stuff in Spanish, I can barely cope with it in English !

Have a nice day all.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 12:37 PM

Good afternoon everybody !
Foggy, cold Thursday here....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	75c6f093f9aa981a67368f01164d4ac3--harvest-decorations-farm-decorations.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	4731  
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 01:10 PM

A belated good morning everyone

Was woken in the night by a huge crash. The wind and snow had bought my neighbours fence down crushing some of my shrubs so I went out early and struggled to get it off them.My neighbour can't help she is ill with shingles, her son is going to do a temporary repair later.

Then off to the shops to stock up, my last big shop until after Christmas.

Time for lunch I think , I am exhausted
Enjoy the rest of your day.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 01:40 PM

Cupboards sorted, china in dustbin along with eight pots of herbs and spices. I seem to have doubled up on some spices, so the variety left remain the same.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

How comes you're up so early Flody?

Pitch black here, no rain or snow a bit cold.

I have the most terrible headache all night long its been banging.

Off to do my weekly shopping at 7.30am this morning, then at 10.30am off to Hornchurch to visit some friends for a while.

Have a nice day all.
I'm always up earlier than anyone, Susie. I work nights
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Woohoo! First time I've begun the daily thread

Okay, the basics: Weather not so bad here. Bit of rain during the night but not freezing, so no ice scraping hopefully when I leave work.

After my kip, I've been ordered by Mrs. Floydysaurus to wrap all the kids' and grandkids' pressies this afternoon. Ho hum, time for a large mug of coffee then with a DVD bootleg soundtrack of Pink Floyd's finest video clips for background viewing methinks.

have a lovely day all!
Floydysaurus! Love that

(Good morning, afternoon and evening BTW)
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Floydysaurus! Love that

(Good morning, afternoon and evening BTW)
That's our name, Pesta.

Mr & Mrs Floydysaurus,
67 Pterodactyl Drive
Tyrannosaurus Avenue
Jurassic Park
Raptorville
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 09:22 PM

Twit

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top