Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 03:59 PM

Re: Giving to charity..

Originally Posted by hazel ->
I don't think I've had any unwanted males. I give by DD to one charity which did ask if I could possibly increase it but when I said No but I can Decrease it and if they contact again I will do, they've been nice and quiet, and I don't think I'm bothered by anyone on the phone cos unless they have a phone number I don't answer and Google it to see, if it's any one for me they'll leave a message or ring back.
The unwanted garbage I get is not from a charity it flamin' Virgin.
I'll assume that wasn't a deliberate mistake, Hazel!
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I'll assume that wasn't a deliberate mistake, Hazel!
Oh ye of little faith woulld I ever??
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 04:54 PM

Oh ye of little faith woulld I ever??
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 04:58 PM

I don't think I've had any unwanted males. I give by DD to one charity which did ask if I could possibly increase it but when I said No but I can Decrease it and if they contact again I will do, they've been nice and quiet, and I don't think I'm bothered by anyone on the phone cos unless they have a phone number I don't answer and Google it to see, if it's any one for me they'll leave a message or ring back.
The unwanted garbage I get is not from a charity it flamin' Virgin.
O'h Hazel - dont take this wrong but I had to laugh when I read your first line....'Dont think i've had any unwanted MALES....' Sounds so funny....to me that is...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 05:00 PM

Sorry to the above - I was on previous page and did not see the above posts.....till now !
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Sorry to the above - I was on previous page and did not see the above posts.....till now !
Don't worry about it she sees all and misses nowt

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top