Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2013, 04:36 PM

Candy Crush

I'm going to admit to being addicted to this game.. I'm on level #181 and have been stuck for a week. Does anyone else play? It's like crack cocaine... don't start it if you haven't already done so.. lol!

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2013, 06:16 PM

Re: Candy Crush

I need this!
Determined I'm not going to spend any money, It's taking ages to get through the levels! On 37 so far!
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2013, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I need this!
Determined I'm not going to spend any money, It's taking ages to get through the levels! On 37 so far!
I have only spent 1 dollar to get 5 extra moves one time. I FINALLY got 2 chocolate sprinkle balls next to one another and I ran out of moves. I was stuck on that particular level for almost a month so I just had to do it.

Do you know how to get more lives without asking people?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2013, 07:51 PM

You just have to wait for a few hours, I think, I just go on Farm Heroes or something for a while.
AudreyII
USA

06-08-2013, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
You just have to wait for a few hours, I think, I just go on Farm Heroes or something for a while.
Here's a secret.. if you go into your "settings" to Date and Time.. and set the day to tomorrows date. Go out.. go into Candy Crush.. you will see a full set of Lives... then go out of Candy Crush... go BACK into the date setting and change the day back to todays date.. then go back to CC and play your five lives.. SHHHHH... it took me MONTHS to figure that one. I play on my IPad so it's really easy.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

06-08-2013, 08:20 PM

Sneaky! I get fed up when you have one or two pieces of jelly left & the bits you need are right up the top, you just know there's not enough moves left but you have to try! I think it knows when I'm getting fed up & lets me win!
AudreyII
USA

07-08-2013, 01:37 PM

I dislike the "Timed" levels the most. The one I'm on asks for 30,000 points in 2 minutes.. Stressful!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

07-08-2013, 09:19 PM

Know what you mean, as soon as the clock starts ticking all co-ordination goes!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2013, 02:47 AM

I'm at level 35 and have a couple of quests to get through to continue, cost me nothing so far and will continue to do so until I delete it from my phone.

If you persist you get through every level - or at least that is my experience.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2013, 03:52 AM

I have reached level 70 and it is driving me nuts, two panels side by side, when you match three vertical items in r hand panel the corresponding column in left hand drops to fill gaps, BUT when there are no matches in right panel, and you start matching left hand, the flipping r hand panel begins to fill with blocks of chocolate grrrrrrrrr.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top