Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2014, 12:07 PM

Re: Baxi Bermuda Appeal

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Yeah, but with all the stress I have been going through I will need to take a holiday in the sun somewhere - or a nice cruise. Seems only fair to me.
A cruise around Cardiff Bay won't cost you too much, Mark
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2014, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
A cruise around Cardiff Bay won't cost you too much, Mark
Yeah, but the limo to Cardiff will set me back a fair bit. I like to travel in style.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2014, 12:39 PM

Cum on - help me out - freezing here.

Go for a run Mark, that will warm you up

On the odd occasion my heating is actually working, it is so expensive I can't afford to use it very often. Instead I wear lots of layers of clothes some bought on Ebay.
Today is a two jumper day which it dreadful considering it is the end of May.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2014, 12:45 PM

Windows open and tshirt day here, those lovely hot flushes mean I don't need too much to warm me up these days.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2014, 12:47 PM

No problem Mark, the cheque is in the post......
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2014, 08:48 PM

"Go for a run Mark, that will warm you up" Quote Meg.

Oh Meg, how could you be so cruel.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2014, 09:51 PM

I know many on here are loaded so hows about digging deep for a fellow forum user. Think of it in a similar manner to a church roof appeal.

I will need to raise around 5 grand I reckon for a new boiler system, though any left over I will put to good use so don't worry about that.

PM me for further details.

Thanking you

MKJ
(currently without hot water and heating, extremely cold and somewhat hypothermic)
Why not just get it repaired????

If you have been told that it cant be repaired then they are telling you porkys
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2014, 10:48 PM

Manufacturers of Gas appliances are only obligated to hold spares for a period of ten years after an appliance goes out of production, this Baxi appliance is well beyond this parameter.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2014, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Manufacturers of Gas appliances are only obligated to hold spares for a period of ten years after an appliance goes out of production, this Baxi appliance is well beyond this parameter.
Utter rubbish

Before I retired 8 years ago I worked for Heating firms and had done off and on since the 1970s.

You can still get spares for the Bermuda that were installed in the 70s.

What I did not know was that Baxi had after 10 years of trying had delveloped a Cat A effeicent back boiler.

So If MK wants to have a new back boiler he should have to pay only about at the most £3k if he uses a local trades gas safe tradesman and not British Gas.

http://www.baxi.co.uk/gas-boilers/back-boilers.htm
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2014, 10:22 AM

Money raised so far ... £0

Cum on - you will have to try harder than that.

Do youse lot want my suffering on your conscience for ever more?

Think about it ...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top