Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 02:46 PM

More of my ramblings

Let us move on from the sofa in my living room. Yesterday was nearly our (me and Veronica) first `domestic`. It had been a trying day what with moving an enormous wardrobe into our bedroom. Actually it was all done by someone else at short notice-long story.

BBQ planned for the afternoon say 16.00hrs.

At 18.15 I get a call to say `they are loading up`-loading what you may ask?

At 19.15 two cars and a van draw up. No notice no nothing-furniture is unloaded,umm where will this all go?

I now sit in a room filled to bursting,there is `stuff` everywhere and my garage can only be entered by climbing over things. Some advanced warning would have been nice

Just before 22.00 hr seven Zims(one can use that term) have been fed and watered and leave.... Sat here now it seems like a dream and I am relaxed. Yesterday evening I was not a very happy bunny. Do I regret my decision???-no way,it can only get better
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 03:15 PM

Re: More of my ramblings

Hi OG
Mostly I think I need a woman in my life to keep me in order but after your furniture mountain,wardrobe shifting and acrobatics to get into your garage your starting to put doubts in my mind. Then again you have got the love of a good woman.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Let us move on from the sofa in my living room. Yesterday was nearly our (me and Veronica) first `domestic`. It had been a trying day what with moving an enormous wardrobe into our bedroom. Actually it was all done by someone else at short notice-long story.

At 18.15 I get a call to say `they are loading up`-loading what you may ask?

At 19.15 two cars and a van draw up. No notice no nothing-furniture is unloaded,umm where will this all go?

I now sit in a room filled to bursting,there is `stuff` everywhere and my garage can only be entered by climbing over things. Some advanced warning would have been nice

Just before 22.00 hr seven Zims(one can use that term) have been fed and watered and leave.... Sat here now it seems like a dream and I am relaxed. Yesterday evening I was not a very happy bunny. Do I regret my decision???-no way,it can only get better

Well done. You are a wise man
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Let us move on from the sofa in my living room.

At 18.15 ...
NO NO NO !!!
Some of us are still trying to work out what on earth you were saying!!

Who planned the BBQ for 4pm?
This is where your communication broke down.

OG you need to work on your communication skills
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

OG you need to work on your communication skills
Yes I thought he just said he was a drugged up Methodist . (different thread)
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Yes I thought he just said he was a drugged up Methodist . (different thread)

That is what comes from being forced to go to Sunday School-honest not had a joint since 1973

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top