Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 11:13 AM

Re: May and Davis to travel to Brussels for urgent Brexit talks

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's certainly what I want.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Isn't "no deal and let's just walk away" what you and all your mates on here have been saying for months now. Make your mind up want you want.
No it's not what I want, nor what I, personally, have been advocating. Perhaps you had better find where I did state such a preference before opening your gob, or perhaps you should find "all my mates" as you put it and take it up with them.

You do seem to have an unfortunate knack, not unlike you commie mate UJ, of just throwing muck around and hoping some will stick instead of putting forward reasoned argument, although judging from your past posts that really does seem to be beyond you.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
No it's not what I want, nor what I, personally, have been advocating. Perhaps you had better find where I did state such a preference before opening your gob, or perhaps you should find "all my mates" as you put it and take it up with them.

You do seem to have an unfortunate knack, not unlike you commie mate UJ, of just throwing muck around and hoping some will stick instead of putting forward reasoned argument, although judging from your past posts that really does seem to be beyond you.
You don't know what you want so you insult me, must prove something to somebody.
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's certainly what I want. Most of the world use wto to trade. We aren't so special we can't do the same IMO
It isn't only about trade though. It's about every aspect of the UK/EU relationship which has developed over decades and is embedded in our law and society. Citizens rights, various research and nuclear initiatives, security and intelligence co-operation and so on.

The citizens rights issue is a good example of how the UK are making it difficult for the negotiations to move on. Right from the start the EU offered UK citizens living in the rest of the EU the same rights as EU citizens. No doubt with the reasonable exectation that the UK would reciprocate but we didn't and opted to play silly devils instead of getting that first hurdle out of the way.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Doesn't she look a sour-faced witch!!! - I reckon if she tried to smile, she'd crack her face!!!
We had Mr Smiley for ten years, look where that got us.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 12:53 PM

Hi

I have a very simple view of this.

We voted to leave and we need to get the best deal possible.

I simply do not understand this gloating, the people worst hit by a bad deal would be those less fortunate and reliant on Benefits.

They are not Cannon Fodder in a Class War, they are real people.

Shame on you UJ.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have a very simple view of this.

We voted to leave and we need to get the best deal possible.

I simply do not understand this gloating, the people worst hit by a bad deal would be those less fortunate and reliant on Benefits.

They are not Cannon Fodder in a Class War, they are real people.

Shame on you UJ.

Really??? - and what of the scumbags who are perpetually saying "no deal is better than a bad deal - something the evil witch herself trotted out a few months ago.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I reckon discussing politics should be outlawed on OFF.
Well Said, some of the posts are really nasty.....from all sides.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Really??? - and what of the scumbags who are perpetually saying "no deal is better than a bad deal - something the evil witch herself trotted out a few months ago.
Hi

No different to you UJ, who would use the poorest in a Political Battle.

I will never forget your support for Scargill and his thugs who terrorised my Mum and tipped my blind and severely disabled brother out of his pushchair when she was taking him to Hospital and had no money at all to put in the Bucket.

Real Hard Men aren't they?

Preying on women and disabled kids.

Ran away when my and my brother turned up.

I have had the horror of picking up body parts after your beloved IRA bombed innocents.

You brag about your lifestyle and paying so little Council Tax.

Many genuine people who work hard do not have your lifestyle.

I am far more focused on them than you.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
You don't know what you want so you insult me, must prove something to somebody.
You seem to ignore the fact that that you bandied the first insult in post #6 by lying that I had advocated something which I hadn't, so although I wouldn't normally waste my time by responding to your inane posts, I thought that blatant lie warranted an exception.

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top