Join for free
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 12:37 PM

Today's thought.

Cuppa time! News on, sun shining but cold, what's new?

Oh yes, I would just like to give my customary big raspberry to the following for trying to defy the will of the people of the UK on Brexit.

The whole of the EU Commission,

Ireland, who we bailed out of the mire and yet top the list for demanding more divorce bill money. Treacherous neighbours indeed!

All the self-publicity seeking elite who think their unwanted, insulting comments will make a difference - Tony Blair, Nick Clegg, Vince Cable, Anna Soubry and her gang, Richard Branson, Bob Geldof, Patrick Stewart, JK Rowling, Emma Thompson, Eddie Izzard, Steve Coogan, Benedict Cumberbach, and all the other liberal luvvies who only wish to stay in because of their own self-entitlement and not for the good of the people of the UK.

Thats better. Time to put the kettle on again.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 12:40 PM

Re: Today's thought.

Absolute rubbish, why do you want to send us back to the Dark Ages?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 12:40 PM

Amazing how many on that list don't actively live here in uk.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

Oh yes, I would just like to give my customary big raspberry to the following for trying to defy the will of the people of the UK on Brexit.

Ireland, who we bailed out of the mire and yet top the list for demanding more divorce bill money. Treacherous neighbours indeed!

All the self-publicity seeking elite who think their unwanted, insulting comments will make a difference - Tony Blair, Nick Clegg, Vince Cable, Anna Soubry and her gang, Richard Branson, Bob Geldof, Patrick Stewart, JK Rowling, Emma Thompson, Eddie Izzard, Steve Coogan, Benedict Cumberbach, and all the other liberal luvvies who only wish to stay in because of their own self-entitlement and not for the good of the people of the UK.

Well said Shrops.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

Hey!

You missed out all of the traitors who are pushing remain when their people voted leave.

Bring back the gallows!

Enjoy your well earned cuppa!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 02:18 PM

I dont like Anna Soubry she really gets on my ..........and the rest of them !!!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I dont like Anna Soubry she really gets on my ..........and the rest of them !!!
Spot on about Farage though wasn't she?
Conservative defence minister Anna Soubry MP seems to have hit a bum note over her shocking remark on BBC TV yesterday that Nigel Farage “looks like somebody has put their finger up his bottom”.

Soubry also told the Andrew Marr show on Sunday that she thinks the UKIP leader looks like “he really rather likes it”.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
She turns milk sour with her face,bet she drinks her tea black.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top