Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 04:54 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

The church in Woodford near Kettering, Northants.
'll be glad when this very hot spell is over. We choose not to go walking when it's very hot and I'm missing my walks by the lakes.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 05:00 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

What a nice peaceful spot.

When our extra-hot weather finally stopped, the temps dropped from the mid to high 30s to around 15 C! But I'd rather have that than hot any day.
Hope you get to enjoy your walks again soon.

Have a great Friday everybody.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 05:44 AM

Good morning everyone, low cloud here again but it will be another hot one later methinks...

Shopping for us after walking the dogs and then I've some gardening to do for my Mum.

We always walk and do our jobs in the morning when it's hot, leaving the afternoons free to sit in the shade with a book.... mad dogs and Englishmen and all that....

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 06:21 AM

Good morning all - lovely picture
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 06:49 AM

Good Morning Folks, lovely picture Alan.

I loathe this hot weather it is just too much for me. It makes my limbs weaker than usual and I find it even harder to walk than usual even with my walker. Talking of which I have a dog to walk so not very far then I sit and throw a ball for her to run and fetch that is how I exercise her.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 06:57 AM

The astounding appearance of the sun in Britain was so newsworthy it even got its own photo gallery in the Sydney Morning Herald.

http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/t...721-3ca86.html

I liked the "soared to 29'C" but we have to remember the humidity was probably 90% something we rarely get out here and which makes even a modest heat wave feel far more unbearable.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 07:08 AM

Morning all. Just this minute opened up my french door to bring in some cool air.

Plans to go away next week have been scuppered, as I've lost the single room at that hotel. Will have to spend time searching for an alternative.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 07:13 AM

Good Morning All,sun's shining already so off for some early shopping before it gets too hot.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 07:27 AM

Good Morning All. Bright and sunny start to the day here with a welcome breeze. Forecast for 26 degrees again, phew.

Enjoy whatever comes your way today.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 07:50 AM

Good morning all not a cloud to be seen, beautiful day...

My SIL will be picking me up shortly and we'll be taking Cassie and Mia to the Cattery for their 'holiday' . It always gives me peace of mind knowing she will be safe there while we are away, she's used to the owners now and settles in nicely.

Enjoy your day everyone....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top