Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2014, 09:58 AM

Re: New Wave

Yes - you haven't been here long enough to send PMs so it is not 'personal'
Pity you didn't notice that
Spider
South Yorkshire, England
Spider is male  Spider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2014, 10:01 AM

Don't let them get to you Bc!
You will on all forums get 'the few' who are full of their own self importance, so why should this one be different.
As has already been said, the majority on here are good decent people and it's a good place to be.
As far as I'm concerned, the very small minority of posters who think that they are better than anyone else,and they know who they are can,with respect...Go to Hell!
Enjoy your day folks!!!
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2014, 10:10 AM

Thanks again Julie my error in not paying more attention to announcements. Meeeooow! Patsy pity you didn't notice I hadn't taken it personal as I explained to Boozer
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2014, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by venus ->
Thanks again Julie my error in not paying more attention to announcements. Meeeooow! Patsy pity you didn't notice I hadn't taken it personal as I explained to Boozer
Always a good idea to keep an eye on that section Venus, Azz usually asks for our opinions before any changes so make your voice heard !!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2014, 10:14 AM

To be fair I think Patsy was referring to BC taking it personally.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2014, 10:15 AM

Yes Julie - I was
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2014, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Spider ->
Don't let them get to you Bc!
You will on all forums get 'the few' who are full of their own self importance, so why should this one be different.
As has already been said, the majority on here are good decent people and it's a good place to be.
As far as I'm concerned, the very small minority of posters who think that they are better than anyone else,and they know who they are can,with respect...Go to Hell!
Enjoy your day folks!!!
Very well said Spider. Unfortunately it's whingers like that who ruin sites.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

21-07-2014, 10:25 AM

Very well said Spider. Unfortunately it's whingers like that who ruin sites.
And what are you doing exactly (whinging) - its a shame when you carry on like this, I responded to your post yesterday, thought it was a glimmer of hope - but I'm not one for whingers, so it looks like stalemate.
But that shouldn't bother you or BC or whoever, there are plenty of members here .......
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2014, 10:29 AM

I flit in and out of the forum, it is just the way I am, so I miss quite a lot of what is going on, I try to catch up on what is going on but do miss quite a bit.

I get to chat to lots of lovely people on this forum and would miss them if they were not here. They accept me and realise that sometimes I may just read the thread but not want to add my comments.

Keep posting friends love to hear from you.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

21-07-2014, 10:38 AM

I wont be responding on this thread - nothing personal - just not for me ....

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top