Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 08:09 PM

Re: New Wave

Thanks for the replies and feedback everyone - I think sometimes being able to get things off your chest can be a big help.

I am happy to extend access to the members-only group (with PM access) to anyone who has reached 250 posts. This'll save them having to wait three months and by making so many posts, we should have a fairly good idea whether they are genuine or not. Plus if we feel it is getting abused we can always take a look at things again in the future.

If anyone has reached 250 posts and wants to take advantage of this, just start a thread in the Contact Admin section and I'll sort it

Just closing this thread now as I think everyone has had a chance to have their say, and I think we don't need anymore threads discussing similar in future either - as it's not fair on the new, or old members - all of whom are welcome here - and I'd rather us try to focus on the positives than the negatives, thanks

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top