Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 04:02 AM

Always admired women that use a chainsaw

‘Ice cream killer’ is so dangerous, she’s headed to a men’s*prison

Watch out, guys!
An Austrian femme fatale known as the “Ice Cream Killer” will have plenty of new men to choose from at her new lockdown.

Estibaliz Carranza, 38, will be transferred to an all-male prison because she’s too dangerous to be locked up at a women’s facility, but authorities might be playing right into her hands.
The maniacal murderess has a history of luring men into her web and then killing and slicing up their bodies with a chainsaw.
In 2012, she was sentenced to life behind bars for the dismemberment murders of her ex-husband and her onetime lover on separate occasions. She shot them both in the head, carved up their bodies, stored their parts in a freezer and buried their remains under the concrete floor of her sweet shop. She then hung air fresheners to hide the smell of their rotting corpses.
Full story, and picture of the attractive lass at: http://nypost.com/2017/01/17/dangero...o-mens-prison/
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 10:19 AM

Re: Always admired women that use a chainsaw

I am getting worried, as l very occasionally use a chainsaw!
These days, l find pillows the lighter option!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 10:26 AM

We can do better than that. Our wives just nag us to death.
I have not spoken to my wife this year yet. Not that I don't want to, it is because I can't get a word in
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 09:00 PM

They don't come any nastier than her do they?
And let that be a lesson to all attached men who mess about with other women, always keep your shed door locked, the one you love could turn out to be another Ice Cream Killer.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 09:03 PM

I have never used a chain saw, they scare me to death, only a hand saw so all you men are safe with me
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I have never used a chain saw, they scare me to death, only a hand saw so all you men are safe with me
But I bet you are a lttle devil with an axe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
But I bet you are a lttle devil with an axe
...I am indeed Bazza, you wouldn't want to get the wrong side of me and my axe that's for sure
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2017, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am getting worried, as l very occasionally use a chainsaw!
These days, l find pillows the lighter option!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 12:46 PM

I have only used my chainsaw, maybe once? It is a lethal tool. I prefer using my Alligator, which is much easier!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have only used my chainsaw, maybe once? It is a lethal tool. I prefer using my Alligator, which is much easier!
All this talk of alligators and chain saws makes me feel uneasy.....especially in the same sentence as tool.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top