Join for free
Page 53 of 62 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 10:20 PM

Re: Shooting outside Parliament

Now that was more trump. Perhaps we could get more on topic now?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
On the original topic, increasingly we are seeing reports that the killer was mentally unstable. He was a heavy drug user and described as a "Jekyll & Hyde" personality. There appears to be no link to ISIS so far. They say he doesn't seem to have been radicalised in prison. He seems to be a troubled man with an unstable personality and difficulty controlling his violent temper. Who knows what really motivated him to do this.
To my mind they're giving too much media attention to this murderer and not to his victims. The usual `mental issues` arguments are being wheeled out again because it's beyond most people's comprehension why someone should perpetrate an act like this so the excuse is they must obviously be a nut job of some description and not just a plain nasty piece of work.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 10:21 PM

Muddy ... one last time.

It's you who first got churlish with posters who disagreed with you. Have you no other modus operandi anymore? Ranting, raving, shrieking about grudges?

You derailed the thread... and continue to do so.
And I suspect, the same as the McCann thread the other week your sole intent now it to get it locked, for the simple reason you can't engage in debate and so can't bring yourself to allow anyone else to.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
This is a prime example of a personal attack .
It is full of vitriol and lies
It is posted by someone who holds a personal grudge
The answer in these situations is to ignore and not be drawn in. That's what they try to do.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 10:24 PM

you are right JBR .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 10:25 PM

Too late JBR ... when Muddy has extended her forum gripes to sending me nasty PMs.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

27-03-2017, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
you are right JBR .
Are you not going to reply to my query about that nasty PM you sent me?
I mean we can keep it off the forum if you prefer. The choice is yours.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The answer in these situations is to ignore and not be drawn in. That's what they try to do.
I think desperation has set in .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 10:29 PM

***Please keep personal arguments off the forum or your posts will be removed .
Now back on topic please.
Thank you
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
To my mind they're giving too much media attention to this murderer and not to his victims. The usual `mental issues` arguments are being wheeled out again because it's beyond most people's comprehension why someone should perpetrate an act like this so the excuse is they must obviously be a nut job of some description and not just a plain nasty piece of work.
This one does seem a nasty piece of work to me. He doesn't appear to have been in the mental health system at all. Reminds me of some of the descriptions of Fred West's personality. They don't think we will ever know the motive but the mystery of what drives a child born here to grow up to become a mass killer is driving the media fascination. Maybe he was just having a mid-life crisis.

Page 53 of 62 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top