Join for free
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2012, 04:16 AM

New Feedback Section

Hi All!

Just a quick note to say that now we are getting bigger, it's about time we had a proper feedback section - where you can leave feedback about the site or any of its rules/members etc.

Threads in that section will only be visible by the person who started the thread and me (so if you can see anyone else's thread there please let me know!)

The reason we prefer private feedback instead of public feedback is because it prevents ill-feeling between members, and sometimes worse, fights although all of you are well behaved

It's just that as we grow there will inevitably be a clash of personalities, and we've found this is the best way to deal with it - everyone gets to have their say without it (or appearing to be) an attack on anyone else.

Thanks for reading
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2012, 12:08 PM

Re: New Feedback Section

If the threads are only visable by you and the person who started the thread how is anyone else going to see it to comment lol Ermmm I think im missing the point somewhere!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2012, 12:18 PM

Cassie, Azz's comment here explains the reason why this section is private..

The reason we prefer private feedback instead of public feedback is because it prevents ill-feeling between members, and sometimes worse, fights although all of you are well behaved
It is a section where members can post any private comments or grievances about the site which Azz will take on board and respond to accordingly.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2012, 05:26 PM

Hi Cassie (as Mags has said) that's the whole point you're not meant to see anyone else's private feedback. (If you want to post your own you are welcome to in the same section - I read all threads posted in the feedback section personally).

From time to time, if I feel a certain topic is raised frequently or think we need feedback about something in particular I might post a public feedback thread about it. But for the most part we find it's better that people who want to post feedback themselves, do so in a private section, as it stops other people getting 'dragged' into things or WW3 breaking out

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top