Join for free
Page 296 of 1676 « First < 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 796 1296 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2017, 08:48 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Yes the hollies can lead you astray Spitty.
I was so infatuated with that girl in the song that I nicked a Bus Stop and stuck it outside my house, but the girl never showed up.

Well like I always said Gummy, I’m not very religious, having words like immaculate conception, sanctifying grace, and the virgins who woke up and trimmed their lamps, and the foolish virgins who didn’t, what the hell was that all about? it was all drummed into me at the tender age of seven or eight, I hadn’t the foggiest what they were talking about, then you begin to think the church are brainwashing you and keeping all the good bits for themselves on a need to know basis all the way up to the pope, didn’t Jesus say we’re all in this together, you never see a skinny bishop as me granny used to say, why do you think they wear the thick sashes around their overfed fat bellies?
Anyway I do love that song, it’s comforting, and wouldn’t it be nice if we really had a powerful mother watching over us, who really knows, maybe we have.
Fair play to the young lad, my young lad (he’s 48 now but still me young lad) is always trying to catch me out, but he’d want to get up early for that. My regards to him and your good lady.
Jem, I am more than willing to Hedge your Bets
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 02:49 AM

Y'know,it's come to my attention that the current fashion trend isn't so much the item;nor yet,the style of that item-but having the 'correct' label is all-important. So I was somewhat taken aback this evening...indeed,my ardour was cooled with immediate effect...when,on sliding her panties down her smooth,glistening thighs,a large label came into my line of sight. That label contained one word ... NEXT!

...bit off-putting,don'tcha think, chaps?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 07:33 AM

Yes Pug, donecha just ate bein told whatodo, Pants used ta ave infamation on tha label for Ladies like tha ones from C&A.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Y'know,it's come to my attention that the current fashion trend isn't so much the item;nor yet,the style of that item-but having the 'correct' label is all-important. So I was somewhat taken aback this evening...indeed,my ardour was cooled with immediate effect...when,on sliding her panties down her smooth,glistening thighs,a large label came into my line of sight. That label contained one word ... NEXT!

...bit off-putting,don'tcha think, chaps?
“Next” on her panties Pug? What was she doing, holding auditions? Did you get the part or did she say she’ll let you know.
Just for the record, my missus buys her underwear at a shop called “The Gap”, no kiddin.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 07:40 PM

Actuelleh,old boy,I was called beck for an audition on camera.
Naturally,I performed with aplomb and expertise,as is my wont.
However,due to a small problem with their bank when transferring my fee, payment for my on-camera multi-orgasmic encounter with a Friesian cow [well,it was for her,natch] is slow coming through.
However-I did get a tenner for thinking up the title of the fillum.
I named it 'Beef Encounter'.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

06-09-2017, 10:02 PM

Wise decision, you chose a Friesian, not a Hereford, best if on film, to have stuff "Down" in Black and White.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2017, 01:39 PM

Good title Pug.

And while we’re all in a silly mood.
I once had to make a hasty exit from an young ladies bedroom as her father turned the hall door key to come in, the flat was five stories up so I opened the window, climbed the drainpipe and got onto the roof until he went back out again. Some fella in the street below, Peter Rogers was his name, had a camera and filmed me climbing up to the roof, he made a short film and called it “Carry on up the Drainpipe” that was the first carry on film ever made, the rest is history as they say.

Watched Hitchcocks film “Spellbound” last night, it was worth watching again, nice twist at the end too. Funny how one notices little things they overlooked before in films. Two psycho analysts, male and female staying in a boarding house, they are going to their separate bedrooms for the night and he says to her “Goodnight Dear, and happy dreams, we’ll analyse them over breakfast in the morning” Could you imagine being married to one of them? especially if you had any guilty secrets.
Talk about workaholics!

Our school never did any chemistry or biology stuff but I did have a go at analysing a frog in me dads shed when I was a lad. It was already dead when I found it, the brother and me used drawing pins to secure his arms and legs to the bench and opened it up with a used Mac’s Smile razor blade but we found nothing of any interest there, only guts and green gooey stuff, but mostly lots of guts, so we sellotaped his guts back in and buried him in the side garden beside the rose bush, we were always tidy lads.
One thing we learned from the experiment, it takes a lot of guts to be a frog.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

07-09-2017, 08:32 PM

I have extremely bad news, which will adversely affect all of us.
Indeed,the trauma instigated by the realisation of just how life-altering this revelation is,will adversely affect every single person here! If you feel you don't have the cohones for such traumatic revelations, then look away now...

Lads.....Wally's been found!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

07-09-2017, 09:20 PM

I bet the stupid bustard couldn't resist some digital activity, probably on some Forum, Somewhere.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 12:54 PM

who the feck is wally??

Page 296 of 1676 « First < 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 796 1296 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top