Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 08:52 AM

Re: Medication for arthritis.

Originally Posted by felix ->
Well I seems to have fallen into a trap here, even though I said in my post,
'Now can I mention the site here I don't want to break any rules.'
Carol then requested the link.
Honey said 'I don't see why not, others have posted links so go for it'
Mups posted a link to another site.

All I was doing was giving my opinion of something that I am taking that gives me what I am looking for, that is relief from pain without throwing dangerous medication down my throat and damaging other parts of my body, liver, brain to mention a few.
Maybe I should post, Ive got a secret but I cannot tell you.
I went to your forum for information and to share points of view, I did not realise there are rules for 'newbies', how long will I have to serve before I can 'legally express a point of view and post links like others.
So much for free speech.
Apologies Felix , I did not see your first post immediately.

We are inundated with people who join to tell us about some miracle remedy rather than to take part in the forum generally so we have to take action on their posts to prevent the site becoming full of spam.
You can post information and discuss it but it is not really necessary to keep reposting the name of a product or any links to it .

Regular posters do make recommendations and post links but I think we can safely conclude they have not joined with the sole intention of promoting goods.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top