Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 02:30 PM

Re: Free Tommy Demo

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
The loony left will only be a footnote in history, after all what are they? Disaffected bitter old men who failed in the game of life, and students doing meeja studies ?
If the Marx brothers on here are representative of the movement then to be honest Western democracy can sit back and have a bit of a giggle at them. They are our equivalent of the village idiots
Is that satire.........
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
So I repeat......What was HIS purpose for being there ?

Caught, convicted, awaiting sentence ?
Keeping these matters in the public eye?
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Keeping these matters in the public eye?
Well he succeeded....................well done Tommy.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 03:20 PM

Well he succeeded....................well done Tommy.
He certainly has succeeded, and in a far greater way.

The question of free speech in this country has been raised.

As far as I'm concerned, free speech is perhaps our most important right. When things (such as muslim rape of young girls - what this trial was all about) are swept under the carpet by the authorities, questions must be asked.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 03:40 PM

Hi

I have no problems with demonstrations,

Thees pillocks attacked your Enforcement Officers

In that respect they as much scumbags as UJ and his Mates who do the same.

They deserved, and should have got, a right kicking.

We are there to protect ordinary people, not there to be abused.
Bruv
Kent UK

12-06-2018, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
He certainly has succeeded, and in a far greater way.

The question of free speech in this country has been raised.

As far as I'm concerned, free speech is perhaps our most important right. When things (such as muslim rape of young girls - what this trial was all about) are swept under the carpet by the authorities, questions must be asked.
Is it specifically 'muslim rape of young girls' being swept under the carpet you object to ?

Protesting about 'sweeping under the carpet' outside a court where a trial for 'muslim rape of young girls' is in progress seems counter productive and illogical to me.

Uniting the populace against the foe within, was used with devastating affect in Hitler's Germany
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 05:20 PM

Is it specifically 'muslim rape of young girls' being swept under the carpet you object to ?

Protesting about 'sweeping under the carpet' outside a court where a trial for 'muslim rape of young girls' is in progress seems counter productive and illogical to me.

Uniting the populace against the foe within, was used with devastating affect in Hitler's Germany
You're really not listening are you?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

12-06-2018, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Didn't protect the girls did they Swims?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Utter Tosh.

I will respect the Police when they stop acting as the Establishment's Boot Boys.

Untouchable Uniformed Thugs......

Cowards who beat up defenceless demonstrators.

The people demonstrating are ordinary citizens in case you didn't realise ........ or do you have the power to decide who is or isn't worthy.

Where were the police when the gangs were picking uop school girls and plying them with drink and drugs.

Where are the police when criminal gangs are running the streets of London like a personal fiefdom.

The police are there to keep the rich and powerful........rich and powerful.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 06:31 PM

I don't think there were Jewish rape gangs in 1930's Germany so totally different scenario and your analogy disgusts any right thinking person.

Maybe you support the paedophile rape gangs' right to manipulate, predate upon and rape young girls.

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top