Join for free
Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 02:28 PM

Re: The Tax Trap

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I don't think house prices will ever fall.
It's supply and demand .
There is a dearth of housing both in the private and state sector so how can it?
Eventually it will have to sadly many will lose out but if it doesn't we will have social unrest on a huge scale. People wont put up with it IMO
Its that or a huge council housing building plan to house us all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 03:26 PM

Julie do you see now the dangers of unlimited immigration .
We can' house e the people we have at the moment where is everyone going to live?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 03:39 PM

Julie do you see now the dangers of unlimited immigration .
We can' house e the people we have at the moment where is everyone going to live?
Why bring that up when I was convinced a few years ago in another thread by very reasonable members and haven't mentioned it since !

In fact have been arguing for controlled immigration for longer than I did uncontrolled immigration !

Sometimes feels like you have to be right and seen to be by banging home points not mentioned in ages.

Almost better when you argued black was white accidentally agreeing with me without noticing it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 03:45 PM

Hi

House prices do rise and fall, they have fallen substantially in some parts of the country.

If interest rates rise, house prices may well fall, but housing costs remain the same.

London is a separate world to parts of the rest of the country.

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/de...z1YBW5q5hkt.97

We could take affirmative action to greatly reduce the housing shortage.

Firstly get rid of the illegals we have here in the UK and clamp down on those still entering illegally at the ports.

Secondly, severely reduce immigration, starting right now with Non EU Immigration.

We do not need it and we have more non EU Immigrants than EU Immigrants.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 03:46 PM

@Julie

I sometimes do agree with you Julie .
And when I do I say so .
I don't do it by accident I say what I think is right .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

22-07-2017, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

House prices do rise and fall, they have fallen substantially in some parts of the country.

If interest rates rise, house prices may well fall, but housing costs remain the same.

London is a separate world to parts of the rest of the country.

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/de...z1YBW5q5hkt.97

We could take affirmative action to greatly reduce the housing shortage.

Firstly get rid of the illegals we have here in the UK and clamp down on those still entering illegally at the ports.

Secondly, severely reduce immigration, starting right now with Non EU Immigration.

We do not need it and we have more non EU Immigrants than EU Immigrants.
It sounds fair to me we have more from outside the EU than in it just due to there being more countries outside than in. We need a good mix IMO so no one country is over represented. Its when a lot come from one country people start feeling swamped.
I'd rather see a lot of different colours of skin and cultures than just EU countries.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

23-07-2017, 12:52 PM

So people should be judged on what colour of skin they can add to the mix not
on what they can contribute to society?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 01:08 PM

Hi

You are wasting your time Muddy.

Never been a terrorist attack here from EU nationals, some on here want them out, but quite happy to see those who wish to kill us allowed in.

Completely bizarre as far as I am concerned.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

23-07-2017, 02:01 PM

I wasn't aware USA and Australia etc were necessarily a different colour to us. I was arguing for no difference to be shown to any particular country. Just favouring EU seems rather racist to me as they are mainly white. But allowing a mix of the entire world sounds really interesting to me, I like hearing where people are from and how their lives differ from mine.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

23-07-2017, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You are wasting your time Muddy.

Never been a terrorist attack here from EU nationals, some on here want them out, but quite happy to see those who wish to kill us allowed in.

Completely bizarre as far as I am concerned.
I also wasn't aware the entire world wanted us dead. You want to stop some really helpful people coming here, round here a number of oap homes are staffed by Nigerians and Barbadons and they are amongst the best we have. Great people IMO

Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top