Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 02:13 PM

Re: This takes the biscuit!

Why not ring them and tell them that the money is upstairs if they would like to come and collect it.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 07:59 PM

Good idea! I emailed them and phoned to make sure they got my email, you can never rely on whether they read stuff.
Apparently, there must be a block of flats somewhere than has the same name as our road. Should be interesting to find out if the owner occupiers in our road had bills and letters and what they made of them!
I wonder why they left the original letter in the envelope and then added the new ones.
It would have cost less to alter the date on the original one.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 03:17 AM

Now I have proposed charges for grounds maintenance!
Obviously they didn't update their files!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Now I have proposed charges for grounds maintenance!
Obviously they didn't update their files!
How annoying TessA! I would be tempted to write to them asking for a written apology for these mistakes, then keep it somewhere safe just in case this continues.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

12-01-2017, 11:04 AM

If they are charging us for grounds maintenance, they should also charge the owner occupiers that bought their houses and bungalows, which are the majority and the private house owners of the four large houses in our cul de sac.
Also if they charge the tenants and add it to the rent, those on benefits would have theirs paid for by everybody.
The fact that in the fifteen years I've lived here I've never seen any grounds maintenance carried out by our landlords is another factor. They don't own any grounds apart from our homes and gardens and that which the council owns is never maintained apart from grass cutting twice a year which decorates our cars!
Sent an email, I think they'll know my dander is right up!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top