Join for free
Page 45 of 52 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 47 > Last »
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2014, 08:50 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

Good morning, well done to your grandson and his school and parents Enfys. You must be very proud

Jac, I read an article a little while ago in a nursing mag that senokot instead of picolax was being recommended, apparently picolax has nasty side effects for people of ??certain age ??certain conditions. Still the prep is massively improved on the enemas and rectal washouts of latter days. Good luck with it anyway and as long as you have the all clear the prep will soon be forgotten:-

Haircut for me this morning and then home to batton down the hatches.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2014, 12:22 PM

Well it's cloudy over my bit of the Welsh sky. Between clouds there are flashes of sunshine and clear blue skies. Little evidence of the lousy weather to the North of the UK that has been reported.
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2014, 01:28 PM

Sun and blue skies here too...... finished my Xmas shopping this morning....hopefully !
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2014, 02:16 PM

Its been lovely here but I can see the black clouds coming in over sea. Glad it stayed fine for me to go to cemetery , its grandsons 27th b/day today had he lived .Called into Chemist as well because I opened a pack of tabs this am and they were 14 tabs short . Good job I noticed
Had a funny time with car , First of all a light had come on saying OD Off. I've had the car 9 yrs and never seen this before. Called into local garage who showed me the button to press, I still don't know if OD should be off or on ???Then I was getting back in the car in Cemetery when I did something to set alarm off . I was just panicking ,no idea what to do . It went off after a few mins bit I'm glad there wasn't a funeral going on !!
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2014, 12:08 PM

Where is everyone? It's like the Marie Celeste in here

Been trying to clear the decks of paperwork etc this morning. It's looking a bit better, but Lexi is insisting of following me round towing her bed (an old furry coat of mine that she has chewed holes in) and the dining room table is still covered in card making paraphanalia, so the place is not exactly immaculate!!

It was wild here last night, but much better this morning. I can even see a little blue sky.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2014, 12:48 PM

I looked in here yesterday Sue but nothing to say !!!
I'm just having a coffee and may pop to Mumbles .Need a few things
I had my prep for Colonoscopy today and I've got to take 20 Senna AND 2 Picolax !!!!! OMG
Not a bad day here but the sea must have been rough last night , the beach is full of stones
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2014, 05:11 PM

So I guess the run up to that there Christmas has gotten everyone busy busy busy. I don't do Christmas so have little or no prep. I give Dosh to my nearest and dearest. (so much easier!) I don't acknowledge this time of year as being anything special other than that, so refuse the idea of any idea of seasonal loneliness
So come on the Ebeneezer appreciation Society... Let's celebrate the Master instead.
Jac
Wales UK

12-12-2014, 07:11 PM

I don't "do" Xmas neither Noddy .
Couple of our gang are in Birmingham having a "meet" there. Saw some pics on FB
Davenorave
Wales

12-12-2014, 07:17 PM

Jac pictures? who of? me?
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2014, 10:56 PM

No pics of the pre-Christmas revellers.

After having to fork out for a new dishwasher (on Black Friday) It was an even blacker Friday today. Vacuum cleaner died big time, going out in a blaze of glory. So bought a Dyson DC54 Animal (Well that's what the machine is called) on click and collect and daughter shot up to collect. The remains of my Sebo have gone back to Wales as daughter can use *bits* that are still OK to repair hers.

I wonder what the third thing will be. Although I did wonder if a sick dog counts as the first.

No nurse today, situation getting more difficult by the minute, and both daughters have been here all day helping.

Nice to see you here Noddy, although I am not sure I can get used to calling you that. I have had enough trouble with doctor and his aliases!

Page 45 of 52 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 47 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top