Join for free
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 01:14 AM

Re: Ugly Looney Labour Anti-Semitism Rears Again

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
So you say, but just who are you?
I'm the nonracist /none labour/ none antisemitic person who dislikes racists and you are? What exactly !
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
Ah but Palestinians along with most Muslims are anti-semitic and only wish the extermination of all Jews
Of course they are.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 11:09 AM

Not all do I have known some Palestinians who try to work for peace between Israelis theirs is a very hard path.There are some youth groups that encourage interaction between children of both but this again can be dangerous.

Meanwhile here is a definition of anti semitism

https://antisemitism.uk/definition/
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Not all do I have known some Palestinians who try to work for peace between Israelis theirs is a very hard path.There are some youth groups that encourage interaction between children of both but this again can be dangerous.

Good for them and very brave souls they are too.. But when you have antisemitism and racism endemic within a major political party with the UK plus support for Islamic terrorist gangs such as Hamas and Hezbollah their message of peace and goodwill means Absolutely nothing
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

Could that definition be used to cover, for instance...........Muslims ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->

Hi

A dangerous path we tread here Bruv.

I do not dislike Muslims, I dislike Radical Muslims and everything they stand for.

I do not dislike Jews, I dislike the Radical Jews and everything they stand for.

I dislike both Muslims and Jews for their instance on Ritual Slaughter.

I eat meat, I believe that we should treat any animal we kill with respect, it is not rocket science to ensure that they feel no pain when killed for meat.

I have naff all regard or respect for Terrorists of any variety.

Just my views.
Agent
north east

28-11-2017, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Most definitely, Muslims by definition of Islam hate most things...including themselves
Agent
north east

28-11-2017, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A dangerous path we tread here Bruv.

I do not dislike Muslims, I dislike Radical Muslims and everything they stand for.

I do not dislike Jews, I dislike the Radical Jews and everything they stand for.

I dislike both Muslims and Jews for their instance on Ritual Slaughter.

I eat meat, I believe that we should treat any animal we kill with respect, it is not rocket science to ensure that they feel no pain when killed for meat.

I have naff all regard or respect for Terrorists of any variety.

Just my views.
Well I haven't seen very many none Muslims slaughtering none believers anywhere in the world recently
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 06:18 PM

Mr Swim, you have agreed with me.

This for example............
Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.

Or................
Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.

There are more amongst the list, but they need an imagination to grasp.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
Well I haven't seen very many none Muslims slaughtering none believers anywhere in the world recently
Hi

Central African Republic.

Myanmar.

I employed Muslim Enforcement Officers here in the UK, and very good they were.

Who the hell do you think translates for our Forces abroad?

The Kurds are Muslims, they have female fighters against ISIS, and ruthless they are too.

There is absolutely no way I could infiltrate a Radical Mosque here in the UK, my Muslim Officers could.

My house has been attacked by Muslims here in the UK, a result of my job.

I have been saved by Muslims here in the UK and abroad.

To condemn them all is stupid.

It is our own Government, who against the advice of your Enforcement Officers and our moderate Muslims, who are giving Asylum to the Muslim Brotherhood, who are routinely killed or imprisoned in many Muslim Countries as extremists.

Work that one out.

Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top