Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2013, 02:02 AM

Re: What are you glad no one saw ?

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Yesterday I walked my dogs to the next village to visit the chestnut fete, we wondered around looking at all the stalls and I stopped to buy some chestnut bread as I was paying i looked down and saw my old boy cocking his leg over a basket of breadrolls on the floor ....I was horrified but couldnt own up to it , I would of died ....But I feel terrible that poor people have been eating them for breakfast today ....yuk

Still as they say what the eyes dont see the heart dosnt grieve over ...
You and others may have made light of this but I think you should have made the stall owner aware of what your dog had done. How would you like some one to pee on your food. Not at all impressed. In fact disgusting.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2013, 02:17 AM

Soggy bread roll, anyone?
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2013, 02:34 AM

Well I guess their stomach are bigger then their noses ...
No one smelled anything ? ...
Wow they must have been some hot buns ..and very moist ..

Seriously I would have bought them all ... then put it all in the rubbish ...

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2013, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
Well I guess their stomach are bigger then their noses ...
No one smelled anything ? ...
Wow they must have been some hot buns ..and very moist ..

Seriously I would have bought them all ... then put it all in the rubbish ...

Ditto.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2013, 08:49 AM

When I was a kid, we were so poor we could not afford the new fangled "Training Shoes" so I got a pair of old football boots and cut the studs off. Unfortunately some kid did notice, and the whole scenario became an issue, hard times hey.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2013, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Ditto.

Ditto x 2
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2013, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Yesterday I walked my dogs to the next village to visit the chestnut fete, we wondered around looking at all the stalls and I stopped to buy some chestnut bread as I was paying i looked down and saw my old boy cocking his leg over a basket of breadrolls on the floor ....I was horrified but couldnt own up to it , I would of died ....But I feel terrible that poor people have been eating them for breakfast today ....yuk

Still as they say what the eyes dont see the heart dosnt grieve over ...
There was a chap on tv last evening who kept asthma at bay by drinking his own urine every morning.

I wonder if it's got to be your own to be of any benefit.

Oh sugar, it was dog pee....................retch.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Ditto x 2
Ditto x 3

I could not have walked away from that knowing that someone would most likely eat them.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 11:22 AM

Sorry Baggy I too would have had to say something and offered to pay.

Had I been the stall holder I would not have minded an accident happening and someone telling me about it preferring that to my customers buying 'damaged goods' and possibly never returning.

I would also make sure my goods were displayed in a less vulnerable position in future.
Troopie
Adelaide, Australia
Troopie is female  Troopie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2013, 02:41 AM

Sorry, still laughing!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top