Join for free
Page 66 of 259 « First < 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 11:04 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Actually, I remember now it was called the 'randy vicar'.

My memory is dim now, but I do remember it was the inner sleeve of a cigarette packet, they type that folded up and tucked in at the top and bottom. I don't think they do them like that now, though.

You fold it in half, lengthwise, and tear/cut half-way in, upwards from the bottom up to the second fold. Then when you pull down the bottom (his legs)... er... something happens.
Yes I remember that JB, you could work the sleeve in and out to make it look like.......Well anyway. No flip top packets in those days......

So Billy has told the Bishop to shove the job so he can jog off into the sunset with the love of his life....Todd....But how is he going to earn a living now? What skills does he possess to make it in the real world? Perhaps a 'White Goods Salesman' or a 'White Collar Worker' I don't think I would have given up my career for Todd, he's not that reliable is he.

Nick's seen the green eyed monster after Leanne has been spending a lot of time with Peter.
Well I don't blame him really because this is Peter the Monogamist who has a woman in every port, definitely something brewing there. I imagine Leanne would be easy though she has been laid by just about every bloke on the cobbles, except for Roy perhaps, I don't think he knows what it's for...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
I don't think we need to see it TBH. I know it's not PC but Id rather not see it THanks all the same.
We didn't have computer games in those days Flower, we had to make up our own games like Tin Can Tommy.....Or attach a rolled up fag packet through the spokes of a bike to make it sound like a motor bike and then race each other.....The good old days.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
So Billy has told the Bishop to shove the job so he can jog off into the sunset with the love of his life....Todd
I wish they would jog off. I'm beginning to feel sick watching them kiss each other every other week.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 11:21 PM

You still haven't told me where Steve's gone?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

08-12-2016, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I wish they would jog off. I'm beginning to feel sick watching them kiss each other every other week.
You and me both JB, bring back Mary Whitehouse.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

08-12-2016, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You still haven't told me where Steve's gone?
Buggered if I know Mups.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 11:23 PM

Buggered if I know Mups.....

Fat lot of help you are then Foxy.

I didn't even know he was missing till you said he'd gone in post 640!
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 08:43 AM

Maybe some of you may remember that Leanne made her comeback into Corrie, when she was on 'the game'. So yes she did have every Tom, Dicks, and Harry.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 10:32 AM

We didn't have computer games in those days Flower, we had to make up our own games like Tin Can Tommy.....Or attach a rolled up fag packet through the spokes of a bike to make it sound like a motor bike and then race each other.....The good old days.
Ha ha I didn't mean that .... I meant the vicar and Todd.

That storyline is so stupid anyway .... as if a well educated man like a vicar who spends his life talking and counselling people hasn't realised that Todd is the biggest rogue and nastiest piece of work in Wetherfield. All the people available and he falls in love with Todd.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2016, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
Ha ha I didn't mean that .... I meant the vicar and Todd.

That storyline is so stupid anyway .... as if a well educated man like a vicar who spends his life talking and counselling people hasn't realised that Todd is the biggest rogue and nastiest piece of work in Wetherfield. All the people available and he falls in love with Todd.
True. But remember, Sean or Shawn, what ever way you want to spell it, was his 'Mate' before. A much better choice.

Page 66 of 259 « First < 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top