Join for free
Page 65 of 259 « First < 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 > Last »
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 12:56 PM

Re: Coronation Street

I thought that it was unbelievable that none of the prospective apartment buyers investigated the progress of the 'building works'. Somebody in the writers' room slipped up there ! Some of the story lines are quite ludicrous! Would never happen in real life, so why can't the writers write about stuff that can actually happen ?

I think I must be a masochist ! Coronation Street is total rubbish really, can be compulsive viewing for all that, if only to find out what ludicrous incidents occur in the next installment ! I have to say, in it's defence, that there are one or two good acting bits, and probably those are the times that carry this soap on and keep it going !

It is good that the producers keep a couple of 'light' characters in the series, as they offset the black doom-laden aspects of some of the storylines. Like Mary and Norris in Coronation Street. Rita used to be prominent with her hilarious 'one liners', but for some reason she seems to have been pushed onto a back burner, which is a shame.

There needs to be more amusing scenes in Coro !
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2016, 09:07 PM

So the Virgin Mary raped by the vicar has a son. I supposed he is called Jesus.
Oh for goodness sake, whatever next?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 07:42 PM

No Emjay - he's called Jude and he's in Corrie over Christmas.

It didn't take long for her to find him did it?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 07:59 PM

I like the idea of a naughty vicar character on Coronation Street.

It reminds me of how we learnt how to make a moving 'naughty vicar' model out of a cigarette packet when I was a young man! I wonder if anyone else remembers that.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I like the idea of a naughty vicar character on Coronation Street.

It reminds me of how we learnt how to make a moving 'naughty vicar' model out of a cigarette packet when I was a young man! I wonder if anyone else remembers that.
Do tell !!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
So the Virgin Mary raped by the vicar has a son. I supposed he is called Jesus.
Oh for goodness sake, whatever next?
I thought the vicar in Corrie was supposed to be gay? Or is Mary a man in disguise ?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I thought the vicar in Corrie was supposed to be gay? Or is Mary a man in disguise ?

I'd forgot about him, haven't seen him for ages.

Well blow me, talk of the devil as they say . . . he's on the screen now, as I type!

BTW, where is Steve supposed to be this time?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'd forgot about him, haven't seen him for ages.

Well blow me, talk of the devil as they say . . . he's on the screen now, as I type!
And guess what he's doing with his boyfriend!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-12-2016, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Do tell !!
Actually, I remember now it was called the 'randy vicar'.

My memory is dim now, but I do remember it was the inner sleeve of a cigarette packet, they type that folded up and tucked in at the top and bottom. I don't think they do them like that now, though.

You fold it in half, lengthwise, and tear/cut half-way in, upwards from the bottom up to the second fold. Then when you pull down the bottom (his legs)... er... something happens.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 10:56 PM

I don't think we need to see it TBH. I know it's not PC but Id rather not see it THanks all the same.

Page 65 of 259 « First < 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top