Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 08:18 AM

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for Prime Minister???

If Labour win and JC becomes PM he will be ousted with in a year and Diane Abbott will become are PM.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
If Labour win and JC becomes PM he will be ousted with in a year and Diane Abbott will become are PM.
Shush Galty I can do without horror stories this time of the morning
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I was amazed when my son in law told me if there was an election tomorrow he would vote for Corbyn, his reasoning was they would make such a mess of things we would be banging on the door of the EU begging that they take us back and as a remainer that would suit him well.

A dangerous strategy but maybe others will be considering it too.?

I voted to leave but heck if Corbyn gets in I really think as a country we've had it.
my adult niece reckons she loves Corbyn because he respects the young and that we had it SO easy compare to today. Me and her Dad pointed out that we has massive mortgage interest rates, no free nursery places, no free school meals, no working tax credits etc.

Corbyn is a nasty, dangerous man.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
my adult niece reckons she loves Corbyn because he respects the young and that we had it SO easy compare to today. Me and her Dad pointed out that we has massive mortgage interest rates, no free nursery places, no free school meals, no working tax credits etc.

Corbyn is a nasty, dangerous man.

Don't forget to mention that they had it easier growing up. Those of us who had nowt tend to spoil our kids and make sure they don't go without the stuff we had to.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I am neither a Labour or Tory Supporter, but nobody and I mean NOBODY has any idea of how J.C. would do as PM.
Oh f**k...don't tellme you buy in to that SNP deceit ?

Surely by know you can see what a bunch of humourless control freaks they are ?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 12:20 AM

And traitors...

Twas ever thus:

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within.

An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.

A murderer is less to fear.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
And traitors...
Maybe you missed THIS ?

Or THIS ?

A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes.

Sad but true..............headline readers rarely read further than confirmation of their own beliefs.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:50 AM

Hi

There are many Labour Politicians that I could vote for,Corbyn is not one of them,neither are any of his backers.

Unfortunately I can see him being elected,the Conservatives are not delivering on their promises.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 08:39 AM

Trouble is at the Mo, no one knows what the promises are, or you have to read between the line and put your own spin on them.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 11:16 AM

A finer example of political opportunism as you'll ever see from the traitorous leader of the Labour Party, as he tries to make political capital instead of carrying out his duty to the country. It even shocked his own members, many of whom stood up and publicly backed the Prime Minister's actions. When we suffer attacks and threats such as this surely it is better that we all stand together?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43380217

You have to ask yourself whether you would ever want as Prime Minister a man who would bend over backwards to curry favour with Russia as it is ruled at present by Putin, a cold-blooded killer. It's time the moderates in the Labour Party stood up and either kicked out Corbyn or broke away and formed a new party rather than condone the his Far Left beliefs and those of his cohorts Momentum. He would turn this country into a satellite of Russia, a country which, ruled by Putin is trying to regain some of the ground she lost under the breakup of the old USSR.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top