Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 12:13 PM

Re: Do Nothing for 2 Minutes

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I managed 35 seconds. Is that good?

No it's not Ploppy. Go sit in the corner and try again.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Go outside to the coast stand and stare and allow the sights sounds and smells to slowly seep into your soul, nothing better than the golden hours of sunrise and sunset. Great for photographs as well.

Ooh, you should make a video Nom, I can just picture and feel that.
I've always loved the sea, the sound, smell and sight of it.
I always intended to retire to the coast somewhere, but alas, never did.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 01:02 PM

I wish I lived near the sea, I would love to go to sleep with the sound of waves .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

13-02-2016, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I wish I lived near the sea, I would love to go to sleep with the sound of waves .

Me too, Meg.

Many years ago, as kids, we used to go away on holiday to a place that had a conservatory, and I always slept out there so I could hear the sea. I love the smell of the coast too.
Strange as it may seem to some, I also used to love the sounds of the seagulls when I used to stay with a friend who lived in Penzance. I love Cornwall, always wanted to retire there, but haven't been back for many years now.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top