Join for free
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 08:21 PM

I got the time wrong

So I organised an outing to the cinema with 2 of my friends that hadn't seen Greatest Showman for this evening. I've already seen it 4 times but I can just watch it over and over again and wanted to see it again because it simply makes me feel so happy, it is such a feel good movie for me. Seeing it the 4th time was just as exhilarating as the 1st time and I just cant get enough of it. Anyway, gets to the cinema only to be told the movie started 40 minutes ago, I'd gotten the time wrong and the next showing wasn't for another 2hrs 30 mins Awwwww man I was so embarrassed and disappointed. Last time I organise a trip out, don't think my mates will trust me to anyway On a positive note, I save them a tenner each Think I'll just go on my own next time, that way I can't let anyone down but myself!

Have you ever got times wrong, if so lets hear your story.
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 08:43 PM

Re: I got the time wrong

You are not alone Lion Queen. Just the other day I thought a store opened at 9 and it opened at 10. We went for a coffee in the meantime.

The awful thing was that hubby told me that it opened at 10 and I was the one insisting on the earlier time. I listened to "I told you so" all the time we had coffee.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Adanac ->
You are not alone Lion Queen. Just the other day I thought a store opened at 9 and it opened at 10. We went for a coffee in the meantime.

The awful thing was that hubby told me that it opened at 10 and I was the one insisting on the earlier time. I listened to "I told you so" all the time we had coffee.
Glad to hear I'm not alone lol, at least you got to have some quality time with your hubby even if it was him giving you an earbashing haha.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 02:04 AM

Many years ago, I took some friends to a concert....

on the wrong day.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 10:14 AM

I once booked and paid for a West End show but for some reason had the date wrong in my head. On the day we were going, I checked the time on the tickets and discovered we were a week late.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 10:18 AM

A few years ago I went for my dental appointment, only to be told that it was for the day before .... I sheepishly had to make another appointment

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top