Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 02:05 PM

Re: 100 yr old woman mugged

What sort of psycho does this?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 02:08 PM

Does anybody else feel that punishments should be much harsher?
Surely a few months of seriously hard work, very basic food and no entertainment would make them realize that the crimes they commit are not worth the punishment they receive?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Surely a few months of seriously hard work, very basic food and no entertainment would make them realize that the crimes they commit are not worth the punishment they receive?
Perhaps they too should be beaten senseless to let them know what it feels like.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Perhaps they too should be beaten senseless to let them know what it feels like.
Well if they are looking for an older lady to do the job I am available!

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Yes, and I have said so many times.

However, my regime for them would be a damned sight harder than yours.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 09:22 PM

This is so appealing I'm actually speechless.

I'd love to get hold of some of these people and beat the living shite out of them.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 09:30 PM

I heard the tail end of another bad story on tonight's news too.

Another old lady of nearly 88 got beaten up when she was asleep in her bed.

Just found a link, but beware, it is not a nice picture.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7914896.html
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 09:45 PM

I saw that in the paper mups. Absolutely horrendous. I suppose the very old are the most likely to have cash so are a prime target for these evil monsters.

On the subject of hanging i will always disagree. But what they should do is bring back national service.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 09:51 PM

Hi

The USA has the death penalty and look at the crime rates there.

Poland does not have the death penalty.

It has more murders than the UK, they take a pragmatic view of criminals killing each other.

They do spend a lot of time on it.

They are however very family orientated.

You do not hit Grannies there, it is a complete no no.

If you do, you go into Prison, everybody knows what you have done and there is no segregation, you take your chance.

Nobody sees anything, especially the Prison Officers.

Do not get me wrong, Poland has some very serious Criminals who think nothing of killing each other.

Anyone who hits a Granny or a kid would be pleading for the Death Penalty, being alive in Prison after doing either is not the best place to be.

It literally is Hell on Earth.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I saw that in the paper mups. Absolutely horrendous. I suppose the very old are the most likely to have cash so are a prime target for these evil monsters.

On the subject of hanging i will always disagree. But what they should do is bring back national service.

I think you're probably right about them having cash in the house Annie, but also, these old people would put up least resistance to the thugs as well.
Presumably if they are in bed, they wouldn't be wearing their hearing aids either, so wouldn't even hear anyone breaking in. Frightening isn't it.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top