Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 09:15 AM

Re: Daydreaming

I do it all the time. There's nothing I enjoy more than sitting or laying by the sea or even the pond and daydreaming. It normally involves winning the lottery or ... well y'know.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 09:22 AM

I occasionally muse about things like I wonder what it would be like to live there or have that

but arn't daydreams really for the young !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
I occasionally muse about things like I wonder what it would be like to live there or have that

but arn't daydreams really for the young !
Not at all. I sometimes daydream about what I should have done when I was young.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 09:57 AM

I also daydream about what I would do if I had my life over again, along with the knowledge I have now. Life would be very different for me I can tell you..
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I also daydream about what I would do if I had my life over again, along with the knowledge I have now. Life would be very different for me I can tell you..
I have thought that as well but then you wonder would it be so different.

Surely you were meant to take the path you took..fall in love with the same person etc !!!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 10:07 AM

I don't day dream nowadays there seems no point as it's all fantasy and I end up disappointed !
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 10:27 AM

I daydream about moving all the furniture out to storage and someone coming in to put new wardrobe fittings in. I think about colour's and decorators and carpets. I even change window positions.
Reality sets in and I think about the stress of it all.
Till the next time.
Then I think about moving the back door and having a utility room built.
An extra bedroom with an on suite.
Oh and a cleaner and gardener.
Anyone got a magic wand to lend me.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 10:27 AM

I daydream sometimes while I am doing something boring, sometimes to help me get off to sleep, sometimes while I am listening to music. They are regular fantasy dreams which I have developed on a theme that I constructed in my head. Yes, before you ask they do sometimes have a sexual content but thats not the main plot of the fantasy but just part of the narrative sometimes.

There are fantasies where I am living in the past during medieval times, there are fantasies about different lives I lead and there are fantasies that take place in the future with aliens and travelling into space.
Obviously I play the leading role in all my fantasies.

This probably sounds very childish to some and to others that I have mental issues. I dont care, I'm not hurting anyone and they make me happy and serve a need when I am lonely, unhappy or angry with the world
I have lived alone for seven years now and do get very lonely sometimes but I think these fantasies are my inner child coming out to play. 😀
solo
UK

22-06-2018, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
I daydream sometimes while I am doing something boring, sometimes to help me get off to sleep, sometimes while I am listening to music. They are regular fantasy dreams which I have developed on a theme that I constructed in my head. Yes, before you ask they do sometimes have a sexual content but thats not the main plot of the fantasy but just part of the narrative sometimes.

There are fantasies where I am living in the past during medieval times, there are fantasies about different lives I lead and there are fantasies that take place in the future with aliens and travelling into space.
Obviously I play the leading role in all my fantasies.

This probably sounds very childish to some and to others that I have mental issues. I dont care, I'm not hurting anyone and they make me happy and serve a need when I am lonely, unhappy or angry with the world
I have lived alone for seven years now and do get very lonely sometimes but I think these fantasies are my inner child coming out to play. 😀
What a lovely honest post Monday and I can now admit to fantasizing about having an harem of men...purely to look at you understand.

Aww c'mon ladies who hasn't done all this
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
What a lovely honest post Monday and I can now admit to fantasizing about having an harem of men...purely to look at you understand.

Aww c'mon ladies who hasn't done all this
I haven't, the one and only guy I have had in my life is more than enough to last me for all eternity and well beyond.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top