Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 11:28 AM

Re: Daydreaming

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
I daydream sometimes while I am doing something boring, sometimes to help me get off to sleep, sometimes while I am listening to music. They are regular fantasy dreams which I have developed on a theme that I constructed in my head. Yes, before you ask they do sometimes have a sexual content but thats not the main plot of the fantasy but just part of the narrative sometimes.

There are fantasies where I am living in the past during medieval times, there are fantasies about different lives I lead and there are fantasies that take place in the future with aliens and travelling into space.
Obviously I play the leading role in all my fantasies.

This probably sounds very childish to some and to others that I have mental issues. I dont care, I'm not hurting anyone and they make me happy and serve a need when I am lonely, unhappy or angry with the world
I have lived alone for seven years now and do get very lonely sometimes but I think these fantasies are my inner child coming out to play. 😀
Nothing wrong with that MC. When I am trying to sleep, I often think about being in a space ship, the Earth getting smaller and smaller in the window until finally it disappears. The idea is that I will never return which relaxes me.

Another one is imagining I am laying on a sandy beach after a shipwreck. It's on a desert island and nice and warm.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 11:41 AM

I am riding a beautiful white horse on a long sandy beach. We are cantering across the sand & I have no saddle & only a head collar on the horse but she is perfectly in tune with me. I think this daydream comes from watching The Black Stallion all those years ago.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
I have thought that as well but then you wonder would it be so different.

Surely you were meant to take the path you took..fall in love with the same person etc !!!
I hope not, I'd do everything in my power to not go through that hell again..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I am riding a beautiful white horse on a long sandy beach. We are cantering across the sand & I have no saddle & only a head collar on the horse but she is perfectly in tune with me. I think this daydream comes from watching The Black Stallion all those years ago.
I can see you in the horizon Tiffany.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->

Ooh Tiff, what a beautiful daydream.
Daydreaming/meditation, call it what you will, but if it de-stresses you and gives you even a little time in deep and contented relaxation, that can only be good for you.

Keep dreaming.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I can see you in the horizon Tiffany.
I gave you a wave too.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ooh Tiff, what a beautiful daydream.
Daydreaming/meditation, call it what you will, but if it de-stresses you and gives you even a little time in deep and contented relaxation, that can only be good for you.

Keep dreaming.
The horse's name is Moonstone & she is an Anglo-Arabian.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 03:01 PM

Not daydreaming exactly - but dreaming of my holiday I'm trying to organise later this year - here:

https://www.thomascook.com/destinati...l-beach-hotel/
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 07:46 PM

Since finding singledom
I quite often daydream what it's be like.. to be with different guys

Especially if they're NOT single!
You catch my drift
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

22-06-2018, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Since finding singledom
I quite often daydream what it's be like.. to be with different guys

Especially if they're NOT single!
You catch my drift
Well and truly caught!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I hope not, I'd do everything in my power to not go through that hell again..
😀😀😀
Brilliant answer Roxy. I feel the same about my second marriage

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top