Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 10:48 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good morning all,

Done my 'Westie Watch', had a cup of tea with her owner, been down to the village shop for the papers - going to relax with a bacon sandwich and the Times crossword. No definite plans - will deal with whatever the day throws at me !
That sounds good - a bacon sandwich, plus the rest. Although I suspect the crossword would be a bit beyond me atm.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 10:48 AM

Morning all.

You will miss that little Westie ST he kept you fit too

Lazy day today, out with pals later

Have a good day all
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 11:04 AM

Morning all.

Both me and the mutt seem to be feeling better today (not sure if we both had the same thing) and I'd like to get out in the garden for a while but I have a mountain of paperwork that needs attention

I did manage an hour or so yesterday and it was warmer in the sun than I anticipated, but no sun today.

Have a good day all
cbrown372
Scotland
cbrown372 is female  cbrown372 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:26 PM

Bacon roll for me before the afternoon arrives.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 12:33 PM

Good morning one and all

As a change to the Siberian weather of the past week, we are back to absolutely chucking it down, so I am going nowhere

Fire is lit, ironing board up, now catch up on the soaps

A nice roast dinner for later and that's as good as it's getting today

Enjoy your Sunday whatever you are doing x
Granny J
Hampshire
Granny J is female 

18-02-2018, 01:23 PM

I've been very busy this morning giving my house a really good clean. I shall spend the rest of the day relaxing.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Good morning one and all

As a change to the Siberian weather of the past week, we are back to absolutely chucking it down, so I am going nowhere

Fire is lit, ironing board up, now catch up on the soaps

A nice roast dinner for later and that's as good as it's getting today

Enjoy your Sunday whatever you are doing x
Sounds good - enjoy your soaps - I managed to catch up on 10 days of laundry this morning. CH is on as it's still a bit cold outside but I had a nice slow walk to buy my food.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2018, 02:37 PM

The weather has been mild enough for me to walk to our furthest park to let Holly run free in the enclosed dog exercise area. She's now sleeping it off.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top