Join for free
Page 29 of 35 « First < 19 27 28 29 30 31 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 09:10 AM

Re: Hair!!!

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
With the condition I am in, I am not able to even wash my hair, never mind colouring it. It's a longgggggg story, which I will share with you when you get PM. I think I have it now, not sure tho. I hope you are ok....
Oh no. Patch over the eye and glssses taped to your face.
Ok I’m not sure what you did but like Filly said, I can’t quite get that vision out of my mind now.
What did you do or should I even ask?
How’d the date go?
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
That rose gold is one of my favourites. It’s more subtle than the rest of them. You’d probably be best just doing some individual strands. While the colour is nice, it does change the texture of your hair. I doubt you’ll want to do your entire head.
When I first saw the picture I thought that was your hair.
Hi Bratti...I love the rose gold and think it'll be nice for a brief time... It looks very subtle in the picture and that's a good thing. Oh Bratti...I agree, just some strands at least for the first time. I would never do my whole head...nor would I use permanent hair dye.

I thought that picture was gorgeous...but, alas, 'tis not moi...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 12:59 AM

Hi all you beautiful peeps. I just got out of the hospital (not the cataract, another issue), so I have NO hair dye yet. I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something...can't be, I am not superstitious....

Have a wonderful week-end, I hear it is going to be trecherous here, wind, rain, ice pellets, snow.....power outages. As if we haven't been beaten up enough this winter.....it ain't over til the fat lady sings I guess.

Speaking of weather, I wonder what would happen, if we did the dye (the wash out spray) and went out for a nice summer day with a lovely white dress on, and boom, a quick rain....would that hair spray turn your white dress into a Jamaican print?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 01:03 AM

Gawd this IS becoming SAD!!!!
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hi all you beautiful peeps. I just got out of the hospital (not the cataract, another issue), so I have NO hair dye yet. I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something...can't be, I am not superstitious....

Have a wonderful week-end, I hear it is going to be trecherous here, wind, rain, ice pellets, snow.....power outages. As if we haven't been beaten up enough this winter.....it ain't over til the fat lady sings I guess.

Speaking of weather, I wonder what would happen, if we did the dye (the wash out spray) and went out for a nice summer day with a lovely white dress on, and boom, a quick rain....would that hair spray turn your white dress into a Jamaican print?
I hope you are OK Blue and get better soon. It's supposed to be hot here in the UK next week and I for one will be glad to see the back of all this rain. You take care now in the awful weather that has been forecast for you.

I have never dyed me hair so have no idea what would happen to your lovely white dress in a rain shower. My sis dyed her hair one time for my cousin's wedding and her hair turned bright orange, my father was furious I have no idea what happened to the photos It has always put me off experimenting with hair dye I hope you get to dye your hair soon Blue but take good care of yourself first

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
How so???
cbrown372
Scotland
cbrown372 is female  cbrown372 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
The SAD threads are further down the board
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
I hope you are OK Blue and get better soon. It's supposed to be hot here in the UK next week and I for one will be glad to see the back of all this rain. You take care now in the awful weather that has been forecast for you.

I have never dyed me hair so have no idea what would happen to your lovely white dress in a rain shower. My sis dyed her hair one time for my cousin's wedding and her hair turned bright orange, my father was furious I have no idea what happened to the photos It has always put me off experimenting with hair dye I hope you get to dye your hair soon Blue but take good care of yourself first
Hi Leia, my dear friend...

If you ever find those piccies, I would love to see your sis' orange hair.

I had a splash of orange on my bangs once when colours first came out. I was a model for a hair stylist and he wouldn't charge me for my style and cut, if I let him experiment on me.

The orange was awesome! I also did orange myself last year. I loved it. But it wasn't a bright orange, more like a burnt orange.

I dreamed about Filly and I doing our hair, then going out for lunch, and it rained and Filly was running around like a chicken with her head cut off, screaming TAXI TAXI.

Blue......big hug coming your way Leia
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 08:45 PM

I had plaits as a child,one day a teacher , who disliked me MUTUAL ,pulled them,when Mum went to complain this teacher said I was a spoilt only child,oh her face when Mum said I was actually one of five and had three brothers in the forces [ war time ] she left me alone after that.A few years later I had my hair cur short and have kept it that way ever since
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

14-04-2018, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
I had plaits as a child,one day a teacher , who disliked me MUTUAL ,pulled them,when Mum went to complain this teacher said I was a spoilt only child,oh her face when Mum said I was actually one of five and had three brothers in the forces [ war time ] she left me alone after that.A few years later I had my hair cur short and have kept it that way ever since
Deylon....are plaits what we call Braids? Or are they Ringlets?
I had one of those teachers also and I never forgot how mean she was to me.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by cbrown372 ->
The SAD threads are further down the board

Page 29 of 35 « First < 19 27 28 29 30 31 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top